“The last motto was stupid.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Void Conglomerate of Sticks and Skulls is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Wings of Aether with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed population of 3.986 billion Sticks and Skullsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Icathia. The average income tax rate is 49%, but much higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, gambling is outlawed, guns are banned, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sticks and Skulls's national animal is the Skeleton, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Wing Zero, and its currency is the Voidle.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Sticks and Skulls fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 9 days ago: Sticks and Skulls voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
- 23 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 23 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, guns are banned.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, gambling is outlawed.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- 31 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, all tariffs have been abolished.
- 31 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was endorsed by The Eternal Serene Republic of Beiluxia.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Tzo, Blogotopia, Achiotopia, Quineticut, Hayden Island, Rex Republic, Spadanera, Dustwind, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, The Soylent Green Party, Northern Koryeo, Thomason, Anollasia, Steidenland, Solleana, Benevolent Thomas, Naarang, Coreras, Fulheim, Daves most Amazing Nation To Ever Nation, Aeneasia, and Beiluxia.