The Void Conglomerate of Sticks and Skulls is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Dragonic Overlord with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.241 billion Skullsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Frontier. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.2%.
The strong Sticks and Skullsian economy, worth 249 trillion Zillions a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration. Average income is 47,674 Zillions, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, all guns must be registered, Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes, and airport security is provided by private companies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sticks and Skulls's national animal is the Brutus, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 24 days ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Sticks and Skulls was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 7 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was endorsed by The Transcendent Coffee of Unibot III.
- 23 days ago: Sticks and Skulls relocated from The Republic Alliance to The Rejected Realms.
- 23 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was ejected from The Republic Alliance by The Colonly of The Republic Empires.
- 24 days ago: Sticks and Skulls's influence in The Republic Alliance rose from "Minnow" to "Truckler".
- 24 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 24 days ago: Sticks and Skulls applied to join the World Assembly.
- 24 days ago: Sticks and Skulls relocated from Lazarus to The Republic Alliance.
- 24 days ago: Sticks and Skulls altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Unibot III.