“WE HAVE SMILES! AND JEFF! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT???”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Creepypasta-based nation of Sticks and Skulls is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Skeleton Almighty with an even hand, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its compassionate population of 1.577 billion are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Defence and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Skeletopolis. The average income tax rate is 61%, and even higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals, and prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sticks and Skulls's national animal is the Skeleton, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is something, and its currency is the Skull pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Sticks and Skulls was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 4 days ago: Sticks and Skulls fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 12 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was endorsed by The Dominion of Britannium.
- 13 days ago: Sticks and Skulls published the Factbook "On Creepypastas and their importance to mankind`s general mental development".
- 14 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 16 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 19 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects.
- 21 days ago: Sticks and Skulls was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Sticks and Skulls, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals.
Endorsements Received: 39 (Edgemaster, Tzo, Blogotopia, Lubnid, Achiotopia, Quineticut, The United States America, Pacific Commonwealth, Hayden Island, Eat_aly, Arkhane, Sakyaa, The Republic of Michigan, Rex Republic, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Spadanera, The Bedlands, Sheldanada, Terraveritas, Lawrenciumland, Paluvia, Oceanic Republic, Woonsocket, Glaciacium, Glaciem, Dustwind, Witchcraft and Sorcery, The Fried Fritos, Beezelbub, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Ostroma, Ayunli, The Soylent Green Party, Northern Koryeo, Zimmer-Land, Dreadlands, Visir, Britannium)