The Fiefdom of Stewiacke is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and enforced nudity. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 18.155 billion Stewiackeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grande-Rivière. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The large but stagnant Stewiackean economy, worth 699 trillion worthless papers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,523 worthless papers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, Dead moose is one of the most popular forenames in Stewiacke, atheists refusing to attend church are heavily fined by the government, and tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime is totally unknown. Stewiacke's national animal is the dead moose, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 51 days ago: Stewiacke changed its national nation type to "Fiefdom".
- 51 days ago: Stewiacke was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 52 days ago: Stewiacke changed its national nation type to "Willow Trails".
- 54 days ago: Stewiacke fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 58 days ago: Stewiacke was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 5%).
- 62 days ago: Stewiacke was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 70 days ago: Stewiacke fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 77 days ago: Stewiacke was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- 84 days ago: Stewiacke was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- 101 days ago: Stewiacke fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.