The Corporate Republic of Stellascura is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 9.161 billion Stellascurans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stellascura City. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Stellascuran economy, worth 680 trillion kronor a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,270 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stellascura's national animal is the mantichora, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Stellascura's influence in The Atlantic Federation rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 6 days ago: Stellascura's influence in The Atlantic Federation rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 11 days ago: Stellascura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 21 days ago: Stellascura's influence in The Atlantic Federation rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 22 days ago: Stellascura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 26 days ago: Stellascura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 26 days ago: Stellascura relocated from Osiris to The Atlantic Federation.
- 26 days ago: Stellascura was refounded in Osiris.
- 33 days ago: Stellascura ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: Stellascura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.