“In the spirit of Lenin.”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: UCRs Second Military base
The People's Republic of Statistic Communism is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.346 billion Proletarians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The People's National City. The average income tax rate is 84%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent, speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Statistic Communism's national animal is the hedgehog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the people's national bank note.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Statistic Communism's influence in UCRs Second Military base rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Diplomat".
- 19 hours ago: Statistic Communism's influence in UCRs Second Military base rose from "Vassal" to "Duckspeaker".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Statistic Communism's influence in UCRs Second Military base rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Statistic Communism lodged a message on the UCRs Second Military base Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Statistic Communism relocated from Osiris to UCRs Second Military base.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Statistic Communism changed its national demonym to "Proletarian" and its motto to "In the spirit of Lenin.".
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Statistic Communism altered its national flag.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Statistic Communism was refounded in Osiris.
- 26 days ago: Statistic Communism ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Statistic Communism fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.