The Nomadic Peoples of Starburst Flares is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning bug population. The hard-nosed population of 14.48 billion Starburst Flaresians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 36.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Starburst Flaresian economy, worth 516 trillion kells a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,646 kells, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Starburst Flares's national animal is the bug.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Starburst Flares's influence in Sauron rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Starburst Flares's influence in Sauron rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Starburst Flares's influence in Sauron rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Starburst Flares's influence in Sauron rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Starburst Flares lodged a message on the Sauron Regional Message Board.
- : Starburst Flares relocated from Lazarus to Sauron.
- : Starburst Flares was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Starburst Flares ceased to exist.
- : Starburst Flares fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Starburst Flares fell out of the regional Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.