The Chaotic Territories of Star United States is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Head Council with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, strictly enforced bedtime, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 8.512 billion Starians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Star. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Star United Statesian economy, worth 706 trillion Starlites a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,968 Starlites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All 'unconventional' weaponry has been banned, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become the Head Council's new moniker, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, and many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Star United States's national animal is the Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Star United States's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Star United States's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Star United States's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Star United States's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Star United States was refounded in Balder.
- : Star United States ceased to exist.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens, the Top 5% for Safest, and the Top 10% for Largest Populations and Highest Economic Output.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Star United States's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Star United States's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".