The Chaotic Territories of Star United States is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Head Council with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, prohibition of alcohol, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 8.211 billion Starians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Star. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Star United Statesian economy, worth 675 trillion Starlites a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,267 Starlites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All 'unconventional' weaponry has been banned, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become the Head Council's new moniker, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, and many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Star United States's national animal is the Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: #1).
- : Star United States fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Star United States's influence in Esportiva rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Star United States fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Star United States changed its national nation type to "Chaotic Territories".