The Chaotic Territories of Star United States is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Head Council with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 8.343 billion Starians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Star. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Star United Statesian economy, worth 692 trillion Starlites a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,968 Starlites, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All 'unconventional' weaponry has been banned, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become the Head Council's new moniker, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, and many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Star United States's national animal is the Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Star United States's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Star United States's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Star United States's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 5% for Most Devout, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Advanced Defense Forces, and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Star United States's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Star United States was refounded in Osiris.
- : Star United States ceased to exist.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Star United States was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).