“wars may come and go but my soldiers stay true-tupac”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Legue of Peacekeepers
The United States of St Regis Falls is a massive, devout nation, ruled by christian mcdonald with an even hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.553 billion, 1.549 billion of whom are zombies, St Regis Fallsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Commerce, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Regis Falls City. The average income tax rate is 67%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people, "The Daily Sacrifice" is a routine segment of morning news shows, military spending is on the increase, and movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. St Regis Falls's national animal is the truck, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is firefighter, and its currency is the axes.
St Regis Falls is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.10%
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 1 hour ago
- 22 hours ago: St Regis Falls's influence in Legue of Peacekeepers fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: St Regis Falls's influence in Legue of Peacekeepers rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: St Regis Falls lodged a message on the Legue of Peacekeepers Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: St Regis Falls altered its national flag.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: St Regis Falls changed its national leader to "christian mcdonald".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: St Regis Falls relocated from Balder to Legue of Peacekeepers.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: St Regis Falls was refounded in Balder.
- 279 days ago: St Regis Falls ceased to exist.
- 280 days ago: St Regis Falls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 280 days ago: St Regis Falls was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.