“Take no prisoners!! Slay them all!!!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Accretian Empire of Sragentina is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Archlord Ayom Kahn IV with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.838 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Basan City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', priests are being drafted by the church load, military spending is on the increase, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sragentina's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Ayom's Third Reich, and its currency is the Dallant.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 11 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Sragentina was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sragentina, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Sragentina voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sragentina, military spending is on the increase.
- 4 days ago: Sragentina voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Sragentina, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- 6 days ago: Sragentina was endorsed by The Republic of 1111-Triptych 14.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sragentina, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sragentina, the new hit series "Sragentina's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- 7 days ago: Sragentina voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".