|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: A Van Down by the River
The GoodVibrations of SpinDizzy is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by I and I with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 17.492 billion SpinDizzyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spin City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, SpinDizzy has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SpinDizzy's national animal is the Cute little puppies, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Positivism, and its currency is the boost.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 11 hours ago
- 3 days 11 hours ago: SpinDizzy changed its national nation type to "GoodVibrations".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: SpinDizzy changed its national nation type to "Good Vibrations".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: SpinDizzy changed its national animal to "Cute little puppies", its faith to "Positivism", its leader to "I and I", its motto to "All right!", and its nation type to "Good vibrations".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: SpinDizzy altered its national flag.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: SpinDizzy altered its national flag.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: SpinDizzy lodged a message on the A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: SpinDizzy relocated from Lazarus to A Van Down by the River.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: SpinDizzy lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: SpinDizzy was refounded in Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: SpinDizzy ceased to exist.