“I know right and wrong but I'm better at left and right”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The End All Be All of Spadanera is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Timothy Leary with an iron fist, and renowned for its ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.552 billion Spadanerdies are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Commerce and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imagination. The average income tax rate is 55%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Book Publishing and Tourism.
Photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Timothy Leary, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spadanera's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Universalism, and its currency is the trip.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Spadanera was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 7 hours ago: Spadanera was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- 11 hours ago: Spadanera voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 20 hours ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The People's Republic of Stoskavanya.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The Walled Cities of EretzIsrael.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Spadanera was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The Democratic States of Livre de Mundo.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Emmers, Maldovania, Olvern, Nouis Remackolbis, Selfgradatude, Alunya, Groovistan, Framhaven, McMasterdonia, God n Country n Byron, HMS Unicorn, Cantalupo, Calamazo, Novare Res, Austro-Hungarian federation, Eumbner, Finely Unionized Network, The Goat Tower, Kroassant, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Peninsular Malaysia, Territorio di Nessuno, Democratic Republic of England, Great Copenhagen, New Greasbyland, Mandexia, Bothia, Falapatorius, NabMex, Elevation, The Everlasting Starlights, Jefffliu, New Absurdistan, Varovanjov, Macworld, Jediahlonia, Turtlestrike, Chinstralia, Velon, Great Bights Mum, BrightFutures, TranSaulvania, Caish Empire, Boggovia, Scumshire, Xenoa, Flutiestan, Venezuelia, and 9 others.Abacathea, Orinta, Republic of Astana, Zeroxis, United Chinese Republics, Tragedia, Livre de Mundo, EretzIsrael, and Stoskavanya.