“I know right and wrong but I'm better at left and right”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The End All Be All of Spadanera is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Timothy Leary with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.612 billion Spadanerdies are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Commerce and Social Equality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imagination. The average income tax rate is 55%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Book Publishing and Tourism.
Newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and calling out of the blue has become taboo. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spadanera's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Universalism, and its currency is the trip.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days ago
- 12 hours ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The Republic of Camarthen.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The Republic of Renetopia.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, calling out of the blue has become taboo.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The Kingdom of New Brussels.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, police officers ride the swiftest Humans.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Spadanera endorsed The Republic of Camarthen.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Emmers, Maldovania, Olvern, Nouis Remackolbis, Selfgradatude, Alunya, Groovistan, Framhaven, McMasterdonia, God n Country n Byron, HMS Unicorn, Cantalupo, Calamazo, Novare Res, Austro-Hungarian federation, Eumbner, Finely Unionized Network, The Goat Tower, Kroassant, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Peninsular Malaysia, Territorio di Nessuno, Democratic Republic of England, Great Copenhagen, New Greasbyland, Mandexia, Bothia, Falapatorius, NabMex, Elevation, The Everlasting Starlights, Jefffliu, New Absurdistan, Varovanjov, Macworld, Jediahlonia, Turtlestrike, Chinstralia, Velon, Great Bights Mum, BrightFutures, TranSaulvania, Caish Empire, Boggovia, Scumshire, Xenoa, Flutiestan, Venezuelia, and 13 others.Abacathea, Orinta, Republic of Astana, Zeroxis, United Chinese Republics, Tragedia, EretzIsrael, Keenanaria, Jahiranna, Maioria, New Brussels, Renetopia, and Camarthen.