“I know right and wrong but I'm better at left and right”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The NationState of Spadanera is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Timothy Leary with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.257 billion Spadanerdies are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Commerce and Social Equality are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imagination. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Gambling and Tourism.
Euthanasia is legal, only the wealthy can afford monorail fares, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, and meat-eating is frowned upon. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spadanera's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Universalism, and its currency is the trip.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 3 hours ago
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Spadanera was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Innato.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Spadanera was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, only the wealthy can afford monorail fares.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, euthanasia is legal.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Spadanera relocated from The Rejected Realms to Wysteria.
- 6 days ago: Spadanera was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Spadanera, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Innato.