The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by *NONE* with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 8.664 billion Canuckistanis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscawa. The average income tax rate is 78.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Canuckistani economy, worth a remarkable 1,071 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 123,687 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory daycare is provided by the government, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, Soviet Canuckistan's leader goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses, and a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Soviet Canuckistan's national animal is the Beaver, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soviet Canuckistan fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bitely".
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Researching Unique Ecosystems".
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Soviet Canuckistan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wallenburg".
- : Soviet Canuckistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Soviet Canuckistan agreed to construct embassies between Minecraftia and Pandoran Alliance.
Endorsements Received: None.