The Dominion of Southern Patriots is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Duke Ian Smith Friedle with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, zero percent divorce rate, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 15.51 billion Suthesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cecilburg. The average income tax rate is 4.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Suthesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,128 trillion Blackledgic pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 137,256 Blackledgic pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Believers must practice religion behind church doors lest the government smite them with a mighty fine, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime, and Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity. Crime is well under control. Southern Patriots's national animal is the Sable antelope, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Faith of Blęclęc.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Southern Patriots was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Southern Patriots's influence in Rhodesia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Southern Patriots relocated from Wallis Bay to Rhodesia.
- : Southern Patriots was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.