“YALL NEEDS SOME SLAVES?”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Confederacy of Southern Generals is a colossal, devout nation, remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.123 billion Southerns Generalsian enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Southern Generals City. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Pizza Delivery and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Southern Generals's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Southern Generals, Southern Generals has designated Southern Generals City as its capital city, and nudity is frowned upon. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Southern Generals's national animal is the Great Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 36 minutes ago
- 22 hours ago: Southern Generals altered its national flag.
- 19 days ago: Southern Generals changed its national currency to "Pound" and its motto to "YALL NEEDS SOME SLAVES?".
- 19 days ago: Southern Generals altered its national flag.
- 19 days ago: Southern Generals relocated from Balder to Ainur.
- 19 days ago: Southern Generals was refounded in Balder.
- 1 year 130 days ago: Southern Generals ceased to exist.
- 1 year 158 days ago: Southern Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 1 year 276 days ago: Southern Generals was refounded.
- 1 year 276 days ago: Southern Generals ceased to exist.
- 1 year 349 days ago: Southern Generals relocated from Balder to Crusaders of Justice.