“YALL NEEDS SOME SLAVES?”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Confederacy of Southern Generals is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 8.699 billion Southern Generalsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Southern Generals City. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Southern Generalsian economy, worth 464 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 53,427 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Southern Generals's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Southern Generals, Southern Generals has designated Southern Generals City as its capital city, and nudity is frowned upon. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Southern Generals's national animal is the Great Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Southern Generals is ranked 27th in Ainur and 16,560th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 226.85 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 19 hours ago
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Southern Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 11 days ago: Southern Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Southern Generals was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 5%).
- 95 days ago: Southern Generals was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 96 days ago: Southern Generals altered its national flag.
- 115 days ago: Southern Generals changed its national currency to "Pound" and its motto to "YALL NEEDS SOME SLAVES?".
- 115 days ago: Southern Generals altered its national flag.
- 115 days ago: Southern Generals relocated from Balder to Ainur.
- 115 days ago: Southern Generals was refounded in Balder.
- 1 year 226 days ago: Southern Generals ceased to exist.