The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 28.911 billion Sneaky Bastardians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sneaky Bastardsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,594 trillion yen a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 89,754 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation leads Space Sector RPRA in per capita stalking, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, discarded pennies litter the streets, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is no major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Sneaky Bastards lodged a message on the Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board.
- : Sneaky Bastards voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds"".
- : Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Sneaky Bastards voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nova Hansa".
- : Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Nudest.
- : Sneaky Bastards voted for The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans in the General Election.
- : Sneaky Bastards voted for Hillary anders in Round 1 of the election.
- : Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Developed, Most Efficient Economies, and Longest Average Lifespans.