The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 26.168 billion Sneaky Bastardians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sneaky Bastardsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,291 trillion yen a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 87,577 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation leads Space Sector RPRA in per capita stalking, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, discarded pennies litter the streets, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is no major religion.
Sneaky Bastards is ranked 5th in Space Sector RPRA and 8,840th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 303 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 7 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 9 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 12 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 13 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- 16 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 22 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 29 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 30 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 30 days ago: Sneaky Bastards lodged a message on the Titan Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 1 » RPRA Techcorp.