“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Space Sector RPRA
The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 25.011 billion Sneaky Bastardsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, the government is giving peace a chance, Mirinona City is a police state during international summits, and the nation leads Space Sector RPRA in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, its national religion is no major religion, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 12 days ago: Sneaky Bastards lodged a message on the Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board.
- 24 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- 25 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- 38 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted against the World Assembly Resolution "No Penalty Without Law".
- 42 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Panem".
- 42 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Hydraulic Fracturing".
- 46 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 46 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 48 days ago: Following new legislation in Sneaky Bastards, the nation leads Space Sector RPRA in per capita stalking.
- 48 days ago: Following new legislation in Sneaky Bastards, Mirinona City is a police state during international summits.
Endorsements Received: 1 » RPRA Techcorp.