“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Space Sector RPRA
The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 24.097 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, calling out of the blue has become taboo, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Mirinona City Times is sold out, and Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is no major religion, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 5 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 6 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 6 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 15 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 16 days ago: Sneaky Bastards transferred ฿ 1.000 ByteCoin from an account in The Disputed Territories of TEPXchange to The Hive Mind of Testlandia.
- 16 days ago: Sneaky Bastards purchased a ByteCoin miner for ฿ 8.000.
- 17 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 1 » RPRA Techcorp.