The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 26.511 billion Sneaky Bastardians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sneaky Bastardsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,321 trillion yen a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 87,577 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation leads Space Sector RPRA in per capita stalking, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, discarded pennies litter the streets, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is no major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- 13 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 10%).
- 22 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".
- 22 days ago: Sneaky Bastards voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Non-interference in Elections".
- 28 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 32 days ago: Sneaky Bastards lost the endorsement of The Community of Quest For The Best Girl.
- 32 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was endorsed by The Community of Quest For The Best Girl.
- 39 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 1 » RPRA Techcorp.