The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 26.026 billion Sneaky Bastardians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sneaky Bastardsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,269 trillion yen a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 87,219 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation leads Space Sector RPRA in per capita stalking, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, discarded pennies litter the streets, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is no major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 59 minutes ago
- 6 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 7 days ago: Sneaky Bastards lodged a message on the Titan Regional Message Board.
- 13 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 23 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 26 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 38 days ago: Sneaky Bastards changed its national demonym to "Sneaky Bastardian".
- 38 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- 39 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 40 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
Endorsements Received: 1 » RPRA Techcorp.