“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Space Sector RPRA
The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Julian Kimsey with a fair hand, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 23.333 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirinona City. The average income tax rate is 90%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, calling out of the blue has become taboo, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Mirinona City Times is sold out, and Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneaky Bastards's national animal is the hot springs turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is no major religion, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Sneaky Bastards lodged a message on the Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Sneaky Bastards, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- 22 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Sneaky Bastards, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Mirinona City Times is sold out.
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Sneaky Bastards, calling out of the blue has become taboo.
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Sneaky Bastards, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 23 days ago: Sneaky Bastards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 25 days ago: Sneaky Bastards fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 42 days ago: Sneaky Bastards lodged a message on the Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board.
- 42 days ago: The Invincible People's Federation of GMC Military Arms was struck by a Cure Missile from Sneaky Bastards, curing 1 million infected.
Endorsements Received: 1 » RPRA Techcorp.