The Six Kingdoms of Skako is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by HIM Emperor Winston Artorius with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 7.131 billion Skakoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greater Skako. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 89.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Skakoan economy, worth 634 trillion Imperial Coins a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is 88,958 Imperial Coins, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
Birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Skako's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 7 hours ago
- 8 days ago: Skako's influence in Argyre rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- 15 days ago: Skako's influence in Argyre rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 22 days ago: Skako's influence in Argyre rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 22 days ago: Skako was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 27 days ago: Skako's influence in Argyre rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 30 days ago: Skako was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout.
- 32 days ago: Skako's influence in Argyre rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 34 days ago: Skako was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 35 days ago: Skako changed its national motto to "Nostra esperanzu eista en Jesucristo".
- 35 days ago: Skako lodged a message on the Argyre Regional Message Board.