The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.916 billion Sionisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Education, although Healthcare, Social Policy, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rennes-le-Chateau. The average income tax rate is 2.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Sionis Prioratian economy, worth a remarkable 1,953 trillion Royals a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 140,373 Royals, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Phoenix racing stadiums are open 24/7, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, the children of Sionis Prioratus are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, and vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sionis Prioratus's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catharism and Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sionis Prioratus fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- : Sionis Prioratus fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Sionis Prioratus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Sionis Prioratus was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of New Naprela Islands.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- : Sionis Prioratus fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Sionis Prioratus fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Seranis, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Solleana, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Gitchie Manito, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Spncrgmn, Nojia, Slowmeadow, Knockturn Alley, Blogotopia, Teddy Bear Isle, Aersoldorf, Ilha Rongo Koa, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Abbata, AmericaIS THE BEST, Zumwalt, and New Naprela Islands.