The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 15.49 billion Sionisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Social Policy, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rennes-le-Chateau. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Sionis Prioratian economy, worth a remarkable 2,250 trillion Royals a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 145,260 Royals, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
Phoenix racing stadiums are open 24/7, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, the children of Sionis Prioratus are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, and vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sionis Prioratus's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catharism and Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sionis Prioratus was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Sionis Prioratus ceased to exist.
- : Sionis Prioratus was endorsed by The Of the of the of the of Neo Kervoskia.
- : Sionis Prioratus was endorsed by Gelrer.
- : Sionis Prioratus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
- : Sionis Prioratus was endorsed by Leomy.
- : Sionis Prioratus was endorsed by The Federation of Cider is good.
- : Sionis Prioratus was endorsed by The Alliance of Ainocrez.