The Holy Olive Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.541 billion Sindrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 31.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 5,826 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 228,123 hrafns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Sindria to be bombproof, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects, and business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindria endorsed The Republic of Davelands.
- : Sindria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Rule of Law".
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Republic of Davelands.
- : Sindria endorsed The Republic of The united republic of westend.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Sindria to be bombproof.
- : Sindria was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Kisovec, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, Papercuts and Skittles, The 9 Stars, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, Sean Talamh, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Grillinor, Envisa, Al Curtisany, Reversed Clause, Benjamin Mark, OgJoker, Anzat, Antahbrantahstan, Drachmaland, Jode and Jone, The Great City of Qarth, DankDank, Amymnia, Antharos, Majdim, Khandavaprastha, See Islands, Royaume De Roulant, Seosation, Katawohan, Moroboshi, Illusionist, Stormvald, Kingdom of Valla, Do Foul, New Justusia, Thaelyn, Dubraya, Greg Tucker, Yy4u, Inkeri, Big Bad Badger, Fellos, Abaja, Terajaland, and 3 others.Country that eats, The united republic of westend, and Davelands.