The Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, digital currency, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 24.45 billion Sindrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 26.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 4,649 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 190,174 hrafns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, the arms industry is strictly regulated, and Sindria's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindria endorsed The Republic of Anzat.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Republic of Anzat.
- : Sindria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Dictatorship of OgJoker.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, Sindria's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Free Land of Reversed Clause.
- : Sindria endorsed The Allied States of Antharos.
- : Sindria endorsed The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Kisovec, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Fiyudor, Atlas Domain, Pandaland II, Yy4u, Tololo, Democratic Kolania, Papercuts and Skittles, The 9 Stars, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, BiFelicia, Ktilqr, Sean Talamh, Thaelyn, Donstan, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Aestate, Pacific Aggressiveness, Mathematania, Epiche, Shaktirajya, Grillinor, Envisa, Al Curtisany, Reversed Clause, Benjamin Mark, OgJoker, and Anzat.