The Pink Olive Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, digital currency, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 25.895 billion Sindrians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 33.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 5,967 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 230,460 hrafns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Builders across Sindria are blocked up with orders for new public loos, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of Leader's most personal functions, and corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Armed Republic of New New New New New New California.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Kingdom of So Nyeo Shi Dae.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Free Land of DiscGolfLand.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Borderlands of Bonkoville.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Numpties.
- : Sindria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Republic of Anoora.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Theocracy of The Western Apathetic States.
- : Sindria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Kisovec, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, The 9 Stars, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, Sean Talamh, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Grillinor, Envisa, Al Curtisany, Reversed Clause, Benjamin Mark, OgJoker, Anzat, Antahbrantahstan, Drachmaland, Amymnia, Antharos, Majdim, Khandavaprastha, See Islands, Royaume De Roulant, Katawohan, Moroboshi, Illusionist, Kingdom of Valla, Do Foul, New Justusia, Thaelyn, Dubraya, Greg Tucker, Yy4u, Inkeri, Fellos, Abaja, Terajaland, Country that eats, The united republic of westend, Davelands, Domini est terra, Renox, Centennial Hills, Tsvolaka, and 9 others.Oometz, Shaw Foyet Tesla, The Western Apathetic States, Anoora, Numpties, Bonkoville, DiscGolfLand, So Nyeo Shi Dae, and New New New New New New California.