The Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 23.937 billion Sindrians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 18.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 3,264 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,397 hrafns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, the government has enacted freedom of information, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Colony of Ktilqr.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Debtocracy of Drachmaland.
- : Sindria was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Inclusive (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, artists are pillars of society.
- : Sindria was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
- : Sindria endorsed The People's Republic of BiFelicia.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Urgabah, Kisovec, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, United RussoAsia, Recuecn, Fiyudor, Atlas Domain, Pandaland II, Yy4u, Tololo, Democratic Kolania, The Arrogant Bumblebees, Papercuts and Skittles, The 9 Stars, Smauk, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Bhang Bhang Duc, Hariko, Fujai, BiFelicia, Drachmaland, and Ktilqr.