The Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.152 billion Sindrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 3,467 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 143,564 hrafns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, students cut up leftover hrafns during Arts and Crafts, all tariffs have been abolished, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Sindria to be bombproof. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Imperial Federation of Egenis.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Hindu Matriarchy of Shaktirajya.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Sindria to be bombproof.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, all tariffs have been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, students cut up leftover hrafns during Arts and Crafts.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Epiche.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government funds large training centres to turn capybaras into functioning members of society.
- : Sindria endorsed The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Kisovec, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Fiyudor, Atlas Domain, Pandaland II, Yy4u, Tololo, Democratic Kolania, Papercuts and Skittles, The 9 Stars, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, BiFelicia, Drachmaland, Ktilqr, Sean Talamh, Thaelyn, Donstan, Westwind Armed Forces, Mirchusko, Jacobania, Wickedly evil people, Aestate, Pacific Aggressiveness, Mathematania, Epiche, Shaktirajya, and Egenis.