The United Republic of Silvadus is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Simona Lovik with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 14.679 billion Silvadusi are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry is also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Regni. The average income tax rate is 4.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Silvadusi economy, worth a remarkable 2,414 trillion kroner a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 164,462 kroner, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and large areas of Silvadus are not accessible by the public. Crime is totally unknown. Silvadus's national animal is the brown bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is irreligion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Silvadus was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Silvadus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Highest Drug Use.
- : Silvadus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Safest.
- : Silvadus altered its national flag.
- : Silvadus removed The Protectorate of Arling of Amaranthine from the regional ban list in Midgard.
- : Silvadus removed Sssssstuffing from the regional ban list in Midgard.
- : Silvadus removed Kerg2 from the regional ban list in Midgard.
- : Silvadus removed The Republic of Dusk Falls 4 from the regional ban list in Midgard.
- : Silvadus's influence in Midgard fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Silvadus's influence in Midgard rose from "Page" to "Hermit".