The Dominion of Sierra Lobo is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by His Grace Gerald de Valien III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.668 billion Sierra Loboans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Phoenixia. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Sierra Loboan economy, worth a remarkable 4,344 trillion lire a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 317,830 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
All work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, drunk drivers are sentenced to death, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains, and X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sierra Lobo's national animal is the phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Holy Veil of the Ysl Flame.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sierra Lobo lost the endorsement of The Republic of Siwale.
- : Sierra Lobo was endorsed by The Armed Republic of UNITED MALPAIS.
- : Sierra Lobo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Sierra Lobo was endorsed by The Republic of Siwale.
- : Sierra Lobo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Sierra Lobo was endorsed by The Free Land of Cato2.
- : Sierra Lobo was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Sierra Lobo was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Altivia.
- : Following new legislation in Sierra Lobo, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Sierra Lobo, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Ownzone, Monkstar, Nasritopia, Kiasu-ism, Tsunamy, Kaer Peulvan, Lioniel, Karnetvor, Soem, Curlyhoward, Theorin, Drugged Monkeys, Gymnostan, Bhiff, Karlstadt, SJS Republic, Lolochie, Ancient Slobovia, Atahs, The United Expanse, Cape Adare, Tibrilyar, Mpondo, Sedunn, Seliyan progressive Islands, Japanese Federal Republic, Serenoa, Southwestern Alvilith, Kholdan, Darakin, Bugmalandia, Punchwood, The United Peoples Soviet State, The Two Jerseys, Kaugummi, Patrykstan, Bear Connors Paradiso, Opimo, Phillius, Trollmel, United Federated States of Omega, Sandaoguo, Goose Reich, Dylar, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Esu19, Fried Potatoland, FreeFishers, Ukronda, Powellsylvania, and 26 others.Quiescent, Vite Mortem, Hurtistan, Great Scapula, New Soviet State of Russia, Renovada, Landworldtownlandia, Soviet El Paso, Privatore, Drystar, The Azorias, The Nationless Republic, Trelatche, Thudor, Bergenu, San Belgrano, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sup bud, Imkitopia, Stalvarctic, The Eight Hearths, Verilas, Altivia, Kringalia, Cato2, and UNITED MALPAIS.