The Voluntary Society of Sibirsky is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by free market economics with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 15.872 billion Sibirskians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sergeville. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Sibirskyian economy, worth a remarkable 2,880 trillion serges a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 181,463 serges, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,508,061 per year while the poor average 4,363, a ratio of 345 to 1.
Citizens must pay to enjoy Sibirsky's pristine beaches, re-education centers are being added to most prisons, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, and electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sibirsky's national animal is the Siberian tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sibirsky altered its national flag.
- : Sibirsky changed its national animal to "Siberian tiger", its capital to "Sergeville", its currency to "serge", its leader to "free market economics", its motto to "Capitalismus sine modo, via ad prosperitatem", and its nation type to "Voluntary Society".
- : The Motors of Lincoln Sydney renamed the office held by Sibirsky from "Vice-Delegate" to "Tsarevich" in Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky agreed to construct embassies between Laissez Faireholm and New Montreal.
- : Sibirsky ejected and banned The Empire of Greentopaz from Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky ejected and banned The Dictatorship of Auraian from Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky ejected and banned The United Socialist States of Oakenhand XII from Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky ejected and banned The Kingdom of Sid Burn from Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky ejected and banned The Nationalistic Invaders of The Dolanets islands from Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky ejected and banned The Republic of The Umpire Strikes Back from Laissez Faireholm.