The Voluntary Society of Sibirsky is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by free market economics with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 16.598 billion Sibirskians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sergeville. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Sibirskyian economy, worth a remarkable 3,011 trillion serges a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 181,463 serges, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,508,061 per year while the poor average 4,363, a ratio of 345 to 1.
Citizens must pay to enjoy Sibirsky's pristine beaches, re-education centers are being added to most prisons, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, and electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sibirsky's national animal is the Siberian Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sibirsky was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Sibirsky password-protected Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky relocated from The Rejected Realms to Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky removed regional password protection from Laissez Faireholm.
- : Sibirsky's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sibirsky's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sibirsky was removed from the regional ban list of Laissez Faireholm by The People's Republic of Alyakia.
- : Sibirsky relocated from Laissez Faireholm to The Rejected Realms.
- : Sibirsky was ejected and banned from Laissez Faireholm by The People's Republic of Alyakia.
- : Sibirsky was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.