The Free Land of Sibearia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.06 billion Sibearians are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.1%.
The thriving Sibearian economy, worth 386 trillion thalers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 38,385 thalers, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Sibearia's national animal is the helk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sibearia's influence in Alaska fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- : Sibearia's influence in Alaska rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Sibearia created a custom banner.
- : Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Sibearia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- : Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Sibearia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- : Sibearia relocated from Osiris to Alaska.
- : Sibearia altered its national flag.