The Free Land of Sibearia is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.518 billion Sibearians are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.1%.
The thriving Sibearian economy, worth 365 trillion thalers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 38,385 thalers, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Sibearia's national animal is the helk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 41 days ago
- 41 days ago: Sibearia created a custom banner.
- 124 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- 130 days ago: Sibearia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 339 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 40 days ago: Sibearia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 1 year 134 days ago: Sibearia relocated from Osiris to Alaska.
- 1 year 134 days ago: Sibearia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 134 days ago: Sibearia was refounded in Osiris.
- 1 year 134 days ago: Sibearia ceased to exist.
- 1 year 185 days ago: Sibearia was struck by a Cure Missile from The People's Republic of Black Ops1, curing 1 million infected.