The Free Land of Sibearia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.87 billion Sibearians are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.1%.
The thriving Sibearian economy, worth 378 trillion thalers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 38,385 thalers, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Sibearia's national animal is the helk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 45 days ago
- 14 days ago: Sibearia's influence in Alaska fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 17 days ago: Sibearia's influence in Alaska rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 29 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 99 days ago: Sibearia created a custom banner.
- 182 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- 188 days ago: Sibearia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 1 year 32 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 99 days ago: Sibearia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 1 year 192 days ago: Sibearia relocated from Osiris to Alaska.
- 1 year 192 days ago: Sibearia altered its national flag.