The Free Land of Sibearia is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.146 billion Sibearians are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.1%.
The thriving Sibearian economy, worth 351 trillion thalers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 38,385 thalers, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Sibearia's national animal is the helk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 36 days ago
- 62 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- 68 days ago: Sibearia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 277 days ago: Sibearia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 343 days ago: Sibearia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 1 year 71 days ago: Sibearia relocated from Osiris to Alaska.
- 1 year 71 days ago: Sibearia altered its national flag.
- 1 year 71 days ago: Sibearia was refounded in Osiris.
- 1 year 71 days ago: Sibearia ceased to exist.
- 1 year 123 days ago: Sibearia was struck by a Cure Missile from The People's Republic of Black Ops1, curing 1 million infected.
- 1 year 132 days ago: Sibearia altered its national flag.