The Dictatorship of Shuddera is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Vasili Valado with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 18.22 billion Shudderans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naumeria. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Shudderan economy, worth a remarkable 2,977 trillion multa dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,408 multa dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The hills are alive with the sound of ringtones, many aides in Vasili Valado's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, meals are now followed by thirty minutes of mandatory exercise, and annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shuddera's national animal is the shudderian sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of Vasili Valado.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shuddera was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry, Largest Gambling Industry, and Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, meals are now followed by thirty minutes of mandatory exercise.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, many aides in Vasili Valado's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, the hills are alive with the sound of ringtones.
- : Shuddera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Shuddera endorsed The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Shuddera was endorsed by The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, the law is more interested in punishing crime than preventing it.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Zyonn, Liuchong, Romosia, Zdravstvuite, Perfect Sublime Masters, Sarotte, Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Panormia, Caneighda, Pactra, Cocaine factory island, Libetarian Republics, Bowiemoria, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, The tiny dot, Rabidragonia, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, Novalium, Mongo-Highlander, Lopea, Freedom States Republic, and DEATH HOUSE.