The Dictatorship of Shuddera is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Vasili Valado with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.935 billion Shudderans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naumeria. The average income tax rate is 91.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Shudderan economy, worth a remarkable 2,733 trillion multa dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 182,995 multa dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The world outside is only known of in folklore, prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects, school uniforms are compulsory, and foreign planes and migratory birds are shot down as spies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shuddera's national animal is the shudderian sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of Vasili Valado.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, foreign planes and migratory birds are shot down as spies.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, school uniforms are compulsory.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, prisons are crowded with possible terrorist suspects.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, the world outside is only known of in folklore.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- 5 days ago: Shuddera endorsed The Liberal Republic of Avirum.
- 5 days ago: Shuddera endorsed The Republic of Captain Harlock.
- 5 days ago: Shuddera voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 5 days ago: Shuddera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 8 days ago: Shuddera was endorsed by The Liberal Republic of Avirum.
Endorsements Received: 22 » --Camila--, Zyonn, Liuchong, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Zdravstvuite, Unavailable, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Trawa, Perfect Sublime Masters, Sarotte, Eight Hippopotamuses, Golarion, Loftegen, Luso Empire, Asada Shino, Cocaine factory island, Independent State of Victoria, Lovesmanville, Elyllia, and Avirum.