The Dictatorship of Shuddera is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Vasili Valado with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 16.061 billion Shudderans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naumeria. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Shudderan economy, worth 660 trillion multa dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,148 multa dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation is compulsory, cheating spouses are required to undergo job training, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shuddera's national animal is the shudderian sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of Vasili Valado.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shuddera was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative (last census: Top 5%).
- : Shuddera was endorsed by The Stars are aligning of Equestria and Griffon.
- : Shuddera was endorsed by The Free Land of Kikomo.
- : Shuddera was endorsed by The Free Land of Terraria 101.
- : Shuddera was endorsed by The Chess Loving Gentleman State of Siburria.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, cheating spouses are required to undergo job training.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, notable individuals are granted land and titles.
Endorsements Received: 27 » --Camila--, Zyonn, Liuchong, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Zdravstvuite, Unavailable, Sedgistan, Trawa, Perfect Sublime Masters, Sarotte, Eight Hippopotamuses, Elyllia, Avirum, Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Wandysland, Dainami, Panormia, Guy, Caneighda, The tiny dot, Pactra, Konblia, Uchu, Kikomo, and Equestria and Griffon.