The Dictatorship of Shuddera is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Vasili Valado with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 17.997 billion Shudderans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naumeria. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Shudderan economy, worth a remarkable 2,935 trillion multa dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,114 multa dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Shudderan language, every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor, and jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shuddera's national animal is the shudderian sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of Vasili Valado.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shuddera was endorsed by The Republic of Lopea.
- : Shuddera was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Shuddera was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Shudderan language.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in Shuddera, builders across Shuddera are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Shuddera endorsed The Republic of Mandabuzz.
- : Shuddera voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Mercantile Prizes of War".
Endorsements Received: 25 » Zyonn, Liuchong, Romosia, Zdravstvuite, Perfect Sublime Masters, Sarotte, Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Panormia, Caneighda, Pactra, Cocaine factory island, Libetarian Republics, Bowiemoria, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, The tiny dot, Rabidragonia, UKIMAR RBON, Adam Monroe, Herewestand, Novalium, Mongo-Highlander, Mandabuzz, and Lopea.