The Dictatorship of Shuddera is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Vasili Valado with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 15.262 billion Shudderans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naumeria. The average income tax rate is 92.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Shudderan economy, worth a remarkable 2,820 trillion multa dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 184,821 multa dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Waste is frequently shipped to other countries, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and 90% of active duty SAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shuddera's national animal is the shudderian sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of Vasili Valado.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 22 hours ago
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, 90% of active duty SAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, waste is frequently shipped to other countries.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, the government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Shuddera endorsed The Most Serene Republic of August Komten.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Shuddera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 7 days ago: Shuddera was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of August Komten.
- 15 days ago: Shuddera was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in Shuddera, extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals.
Endorsements Received: 22 » --Camila--, Zyonn, Liuchong, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Zdravstvuite, Unavailable, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Trawa, Perfect Sublime Masters, Sarotte, Eight Hippopotamuses, Luso Empire, Asada Shino, Cocaine factory island, Elyllia, Avirum, Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Libertarian420, and August Komten.