The Nuvan Heuristic Territories of Sheariliik is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by a Concerned Third Party with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 20.006 billion Nuvans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Environment, and Education also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ordos. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The all-consuming Nuvan economy, worth a remarkable 2,840 trillion Metric Fuktons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,975 Metric Fuktons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation, disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes, and 90% of active duty SAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sheariliik's national animal is the Root Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sheariliik altered its national flag.
- : Sheariliik changed its national motto to "Difficult times often bring out the best in people." and its nation type to "Nuvan Heuristic Territories".
- : Sheariliik changed its national motto to "You have to think anyway, so why not think big?".
- : Sheariliik changed its national motto to "A leader is one who knows the way and goes the way".
- : Sheariliik was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Sheariliik proposed constructing embassies between Sheariliik and The Embassy.
- : Sheariliik was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Sheariliik was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Sheariliik changed its national motto to "Nope.".
- : Following new legislation in Sheariliik, 90% of active duty SAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.