“For House Tarly”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Shadowlands of Shadyrya is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lord Arys with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.177 billion Shadyryans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winterfell. The average income tax rate is 43%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Shadyrya's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, Lord Arys has just been declared ruler of Shadyrya in an international press conference, 'removal of the heart' is the most common cause of death, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime is moderate. Shadyrya's national animal is the Direwolf, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, its national religion is The Old Gods, and its currency is the Stag.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 6 days ago: Shadyrya changed its national motto to "For House Tarly".
- 6 days ago: Shadyrya altered its national flag.
- 6 days ago: Shadyrya was refounded in Lazarus.
- 24 days ago: Shadyrya ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: Shadyrya altered its national flag.
- 54 days ago: Shadyrya was refounded in Balder.
- 78 days ago: Shadyrya ceased to exist.
- 118 days ago: Shadyrya altered its national flag.
- 118 days ago: Shadyrya was refounded in Balder.
- 173 days ago: Shadyrya ceased to exist.