The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ziyaal with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 21.933 billion Sevilians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mu. The average income tax rate is 36.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sevilian economy, worth a remarkable 3,022 trillion ževoleans a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 137,788 ževoleans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, Mu spends billions upgrading public transport, and corporate innovation has effectively ended since ideas can no longer be owned. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sevilia's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sevilia's influence in Sev Space fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Sevilia lodged a message on the Sev Space Regional Message Board.
- : Sevilia relocated from Balder to Sev Space.
- : Sevilia was refounded in Balder.
- : Sevilia ceased to exist.
- : Sevilia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 1%).
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.