The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ziyaal with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 23.612 billion Sevilians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mu. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sevilian economy, worth a remarkable 3,227 trillion ževoleans a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,691 ževoleans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, Mu spends billions upgrading public transport, and corporate innovation has effectively ended since ideas can no longer be owned. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sevilia's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Sevilia lodged a message on the Sev Space Regional Message Board.
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Sevilia's influence in Sev Space fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Sevilia's influence in Sev Space rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Sevilia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Most Developed, Largest Black Market, and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Sevilia's influence in Sev Space rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Sevilia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.