The Greater Expansion of Servoth is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Grand Archiver with an even hand, and notable for its closed borders, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 12.01 billion Servothians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Infinitum. The average income tax rate is 45.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Servothian economy, worth a remarkable 5,637 trillion Ones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 469,386 Ones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, and criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Servoth's national animal is the Secretarybird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Cosmicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Servoth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Servoth lodged a message on the The Coalition of Governments Regional Message Board.
- : Servoth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Servoth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Khalite.