The Greater Intergalactic Empire of Servoth is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Grand Archiver with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.053 billion Servothians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia Galaxia. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Servothian economy, worth a remarkable 3,510 trillion ReichsMarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 349,223 ReichsMarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Imperia Galaxia Times is sold out, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, and prosecutors routinely call transplant doctors as 'expert witnesses' in burglary cases. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Servoth's national animal is the Secretarybird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Servoth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Servoth was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Servoth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wallenburg".
- : Servoth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Servoth endorsed The People's Republic of Kujuana.
- : Servoth was endorsed by The People's Republic of Kujuana.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, prosecutors routinely call transplant doctors as 'expert witnesses' in burglary cases.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Imperia Galaxia Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Czarcozi, Radecstein, Asinland, The Technocracy of Mekanicus, Cossmania, New Canadia Kingdom, Laturb, Hapha, Pretitoa, Vengeful Queen Chryssi, Vistany, United Lands Of Cobra, Balrog, Sultan Morgan, Nurkama, Recusoria, Technocratic Corporates, Krambambula, Tryienne, Macdonalds evil enterprise, Steffan, Benierra, Karrnack, The Glorious Nation of Lower Slobovia, Western Caracoran, The Land of Keks, Ridann, Old Georgia, Sufani, Wresteros, North Sindormia, The Imperial State, Uaef, Collectivist Germania, and Slevochya.