The Greater Expansion of Servoth is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Grand Archiver with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 11.339 billion Servothians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Infinitum. The average income tax rate is 1.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Servothian economy, worth a remarkable 4,309 trillion Ones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 380,076 Ones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has enacted freedom of information, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, artists are pillars of society, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Servoth's national animal is the Secretarybird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Cosmicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Servoth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, artists are pillars of society.
- : Servoth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Servoth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Servoth, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Khalite.