The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, national health service, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.588 billion Seranisians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 2,480 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 234,255 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Seranis to be bombproof, and UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 116 minutes ago: Seranis was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Republic of lkxciv.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- 9 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 10 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Seranis to be bombproof.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Seranis was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Anollasia, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, HEU 1, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Screaming Saint, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Aipotu Ruo, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Namabia, Denly, and 28 others.The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Asgard the Home of Thor, Richecstan, The Peach Islands, Pilrimania, Moner Nation, The Republic of Michigan, Kevnaria, Valentina Volkova, All glory to the hypno-toad, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, New Quantopia, Terra de Portugal, Steamhaven II, Green Counties, Royal Hindus, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Gonalla, Imperial Ceon, AdyLand, West Gensokyo, Aetur, Maguai, and The Republic of lkxciv.