The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.407 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 2,818 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 247,065 serans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and the Seranis Mental Asylum Party have recently won seats in parliament. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the Seranis Mental Asylum Party have recently won seats in parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, tantrum-throwing toddlers are regularly imprisoned on assault charges.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Seranis endorsed The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Chronopolice, Screaming Saint, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Steidenland, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Pilrimania, Kevnaria, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, New Quantopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, and 19 others.The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Zumwalt, Othan, Aipotu Ruo, Abbata, Austral Coast, Yustafar, Old Atlantica, Anjing galak, Samanar, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, Sapphiretopia, New Naprela Islands, The Peach Islands, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, and Ledarnia.