The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 10.293 billion Seranisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 2,363 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 229,646 serans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- 10 hours ago: Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 10 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Empire of Valentina Volkova.
- 21 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Empire of Valentina Volkova.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Seranis after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, students cut up leftover serans during Arts and Crafts.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Anollasia, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, HEU 1, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Screaming Saint, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, Nubpryton, Aipotu Ruo, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Zafalla, Samonaemia, Nojia, and 19 others.Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Zabbar, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Asgard the Home of Thor, Richecstan, Seloria, The Peach Islands, Pilrimania, Moner Nation, The Foxfyre Islands, Gyllia, The Republic of Michigan, Kevnaria, Cazalius Lodra, and Valentina Volkova.