“Perseverance in preservation”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.378 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Many working fathers have never seen their children, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, Seranis's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, and record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves, and its currency is the seran.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 17 hours ago
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, Seranis's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Confederacy of Wolfhunters.
- 4 days ago: Seranis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- 4 days ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Confederacy of Wolfhunters.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Hayden Island, Blogotopia, Phrados, Arkanglia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Spadanera, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Kokkinostan, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Biblical Importance, Thesan, Lubnid, Quineticut, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, KooKachoo, The imperial state of Japan, Ellaria, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Gypsy vixens, Slaytania, Anollasia, Northern Koryeo, Fingaroff, Thomason, Exemplaire, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, LordVetinari, SverigeKins, Fulheim, An Isolated Populace, Wailfolk, Testa, YildizBona, and 31 others.Kelvinski, Lahuland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Krallaria, Puerto Barrio, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Kingdom of Rhodes, HEU 1, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Eust, Arnor and Gondor-, Dendor, Screaming Saint, Tinbo, Indian Empire, Benevolent Thomas, Venerus, Zybex, Matajiask, Coreras, Naarang, Hinotori, Siebertia, Morbid Mothmen Of Malibu, Mystiquelle, Mojlighet, Wolfhunters, and Anime Daisuki.