The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.69 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 4,069 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 297,227 serans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking, and the SBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the SBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-seran mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares.
- : Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
Endorsements Received: 105 » FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, Old Atlantica, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, Sapphiretopia, Manlinesslavia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, New Icelandic Republic, Caustralia, The Tasmanian Islands, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Hellazar, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Crustacion, and 55 others.Colonel Terrosit, Lady of the light, Candlewhisper Archive, Perzische Keizer, Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, Wailfolk, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Aipotu Ruo, Matterland, Digatoria, Iluuz, Carthosha, Siuts, Hawalius, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Cesaris, Sofa Class, Breax Scait, The Republic of The Sith, Metricis, Sovereign Republic of Welm, North Southumberland, Wysrod, South Baker, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Keam, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Mohr, Sedburgh, Rabbitomia, XDia, Phrados, Doltharos, Kharbydriss, Gunzerlander, Viadora, Anollasia, Calupti, The Sarsinian Islands, The State of Walrus Devotion, Militanis, Grimlandia, Drusay, Mursilis, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, DunNaGall, and The Future Gods.