“Perseverance in preservation”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.499 billion Seranisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves, and its currency is the seran.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 21 hours ago
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Seranis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The United Systems of Nojia.
- 4 days ago: Seranis was endorsed by The United Systems of Nojia.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Blogotopia, Phrados, Arkanglia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Thesan, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Anollasia, Thomason, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Lahuland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, HEU 1, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Arnor and Gondor-, Screaming Saint, Zybex, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Korbinas, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, and 14 others.Steidenland, Markanite, Mursilis, Nubpryton, LARF, Aipotu Ruo, Zyrcrestia, Goat Horns, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Elzirn, Zafalla, Samonaemia, and Nojia.