The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.777 billion Seranisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 2,574 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 238,897 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The art of conversation has been rediscovered, orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children, military spending is on the increase, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, euthanasia is illegal.
- 11 hours ago: Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- 11 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Red Hands.
- 13 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Red Hands.
- 20 hours ago: Seranis was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, military spending is on the increase.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Chronopolice, Screaming Saint, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Steidenland, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Asgard the Home of Thor, Richecstan, The Peach Islands, Pilrimania, and 19 others.Kevnaria, Valentina Volkova, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, New Quantopia, Green Counties, Royal Hindus, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, AdyLand, West Gensokyo, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Zumwalt, Othan, Ozylandias, and Red Hands.