“Perseverance in preservation”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 701 million, 468 million of whom are zombies, Seranisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves, and its currency is the seran.
Seranis is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 2.44%
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Seranis was struck by a Cure Missile from The Flower Girl of Ananke II, curing 118 million infected.
- 10 hours ago: Seranis was struck by a Cure Missile from The Flower Girl of Ananke II, curing 114 million infected.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Seranis was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The United Federation of Peterandia, infecting 924 million survivors.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Seranis was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The United Federation of Peterandia, infecting 910 million survivors.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Seranis was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Empire of Avron Wolves, infecting 46 million survivors.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Zombie Red Republic of -Echolilia-.
- 4 days ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Zombie Red Republic of -Echolilia-.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- 12 days ago: Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
Endorsements Received: 64 » Phrados, Arkanglia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Thesan, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Anollasia, Thomason, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Lahuland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, HEU 1, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Arnor and Gondor-, Screaming Saint, Zybex, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Korbinas, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, and 14 others.Markanite, Mursilis, Nubpryton, LARF, Aipotu Ruo, Zyrcrestia, Goat Horns, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Elzirn, Zafalla, Samonaemia, Nojia, and -Echolilia-.