The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and remarkable for its lack of airports, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 11.891 billion Seranisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 3,039 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 255,593 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, cremation is compulsory for the deceased, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, cremation is compulsory for the deceased.
- : Seranis was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, Seranis has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Seranis endorsed The Kingdom of Green Counties.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Kingdom of Green Counties.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Screaming Saint, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Steidenland, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, Pilrimania, Kevnaria, Ilha Rongo Koa, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, Zumwalt, Aipotu Ruo, Austral Coast, Old Atlantica, and 31 others.Samanar, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, Sapphiretopia, Trussiama, Manlinesslavia, Paffnia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, Hasurei, KoneBaung, New Icelandic Republic, Caustralia, RhoCancri, The Tasmanian Islands, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Hellazar, A Death Arena, Kelvaros Prime, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Crustacion, Colonel Terrosit, Lady of the light, Candlewhisper Archive, Perzische Keizer, Rhodeniadum, Doltry, SouthernSevenEmpire, and Green Counties.