“Perseverance in preservation”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, museums and concert halls, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.095 billion Seranisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 2,249 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 222,793 serans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Students abandon classrooms for online education, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is totally unknown. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- 12 hours ago: Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 12 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Dictatorship of Cazalius Lodra.
- 12 hours ago: Seranis endorsed The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Cazalius Lodra.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"".
Endorsements Received: 71 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Anollasia, Thomason, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, HEU 1, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Screaming Saint, Zybex, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, Nubpryton, LARF, Aipotu Ruo, Zyrcrestia, and 21 others.Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Zafalla, Samonaemia, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Zabbar, Denly, Peggy Carter, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Velias, Asgard the Home of Thor, Richecstan, Seloria, The Peach Islands, Perotasoa, Mursilis, and Cazalius Lodra.