“Perseverance in preservation”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service. The compassionate, intelligent population of 9.859 billion Seranisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
There is a dearth of space for new houses, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, and voting is voluntary. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Fellowship of Leaves, and its currency is the seran.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 minutes ago
- 24 minutes ago: Seranis endorsed The Forgotten XXI Legion of Asgard the Home of Thor.
- 19 hours ago: Seranis was endorsed by The Forgotten XXI Legion of Asgard the Home of Thor.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, voting is voluntary.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, elks have more rights than the average citizen.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Seranis, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Earth Federation, Invictus, Rex Republic, Wolfco, Jamestonian Empire, The imperial state of Japan, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Anollasia, Thomason, Iontan, Onarii, Randomain, Testa, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Yatsuhashimurasaki, HEU 1, Freres La Cote, Chronopolice, Arnor and Gondor-, Screaming Saint, Zybex, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Korbinas, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, Markanite, Mursilis, Nubpryton, and 21 others.LARF, Aipotu Ruo, Zyrcrestia, Goat Horns, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Zafalla, Samonaemia, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, New Dalai, Namabia, Zabbar, Denly, Peggy Carter, The Iron Crown Order, Avirum, Fujisan, Velias, and Asgard the Home of Thor.