The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, lack of airports, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.124 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 4,355 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 308,410 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every week is blindness awareness week, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the ongoing space elevator construction project has elevated the national debt to all new levels.
- : Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Drusay, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Zeklandia, South Baker, LiberationVille, Striagro Uspil, Rabbitomia, Mohr, DunNaGall, Kokkinostan, A Death Arena, Collective Society of Clementi, Neo Saorsa, Ysherael, Boltor, Slaytania, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, MagnaPene, Denly, Tabbertonia, Kharbydriss, Calupti, Dustwind, The Republic of The Sith, Kelvinski, Evil Dictators Happyland, Old Atlantica, Aipotu Ruo, The Tasmanian Islands, Coreras, Hazah, Anollasia, Myopic, Venkorata, Dixionit, Viadora, Taemoders, Aedue, Solleana, Mystiquelle, Crustacion, Iluuz, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Soldaten des Hippokrates, United States of Zeb, North Southumberland, Zeganas, Onarii, and 48 others.Hawalius, Baudelafstan, Leirkra, Wailfolk, Mursilis, Wolfhunters, The Republic of lkxciv, Cardini, Achiotopia, The Sarsinian Islands, Iontan, 123topia, Spiritbw, Gentletopia, Grimlandia, The State of Walrus Devotion, Siuts, FreeGunsForAll, The Soylent Green Party, Germanahii, Phrados, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Matterland, North North Western Brina, Brasilia, Zyrcrestia, Testa, Rainu, Athidon, Elsewhereland, Blogotopia, Grungerock, New Icelandic Republic, Colonel Terrosit, Sedburgh, Wysrod, Samonaemia, Beiluxia, NorthernMassachusetts, Spncrgmn, De Danann, The United Dog Days Providence, Better Indonesia, Osea Island, Tzo, Perzische Keizer, Europe Inc, and Manlinesslavia.