“Standing in Peace”
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Seven Levels
The Republic of Sept Pourune is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 13.238 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, pro-business individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Commerce, with areas such as Defence and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration.
Streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, and voting is voluntary. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Sept Pourune's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 17 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- 23 days ago: Sept Pourune altered its national flag.
- 23 days ago: Sept Pourune relocated from Osiris to Seven Levels.
- 23 days ago: Sept Pourune was refounded.
- 48 days ago: Sept Pourune ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: Sept Pourune fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 60 days ago: Sept Pourune fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 60 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 62 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 62 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.