“Standing in Peace”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Queen's State of Sept Pourune is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 16.918 billion Sept Pouruneans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.6%.
The all-consuming Sept Pourunean economy, worth a remarkable 1,022 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 60,412 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 220,853 per year while the poor average 11,721, a ratio of 18.8 to 1.
Streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, and voting is voluntary. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sept Pourune's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Sept Pourune's influence in Richard fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 4 days ago: Sept Pourune's influence in Richard rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 4 days ago: Sept Pourune relocated from Ancient Lands to Richard.
- 9 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 15 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 27 days ago: Sept Pourune relocated from The Icelandic Commonwealth to Ancient Lands.
- 28 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 34 days ago: Sept Pourune relocated from Pacific Union to The Icelandic Commonwealth.
- 46 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 46 days ago: Sept Pourune was ranked #1 in the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.