The Imperial Republic of Sensal is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Gyungi Younghyun with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.197 billion Sensalians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hanyang. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Sensalian economy, worth a remarkable 3,302 trillion Imperial Pyongas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 294,923 Imperial Pyongas, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,348,856 per year while the poor average 8,803, a ratio of 266 to 1.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, politicians take citizens for idiots, concussed Tigerball players cannot remember their lineup position, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sensal's national animal is the Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 14 hours ago: Sensal fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Sensal fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Sensal fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 10 days ago: Sensal's influence in Ellorea fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- 12 days ago: Sensal's influence in Ellorea rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 20 days ago: Sensal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 20 days ago: Sensal was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Sensal, extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals.
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Sensal, concussed Tigerball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- 22 days ago: Following new legislation in Sensal, politicians take citizens for idiots.