“We'll see where this experiment in democracy takes us”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
The Anarcho-syndicalist Galaxies of Seeya is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, intelligent population of 17.867 billion Seeyans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Social Equality. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, birth rates have hit an all-time low, children are sent to either religious or secular schools, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown. Seeya's national animal is the roasted dragon with BBQ sauce, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the optional XP.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 6 hours ago: Seeya fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 9 days ago: Seeya fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Seeya, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Seeya, children are sent to either religious or secular schools.
- 12 days ago: Seeya endorsed The Free Land of Mister Joe Masses.
- 12 days ago: Seeya endorsed The Free Land of Hardcorepunk.
- 13 days ago: Seeya was endorsed by The Lawless Wastes of Paradisus Fortunatus.
- 22 days ago: Seeya was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 25 days ago: Seeya was endorsed by The Borderlands of Isaclyt.
- 25 days ago: Seeya fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.