“I Regret Nothing!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Not Forgotten Warriors of Sedore is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Skjoldr with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 4.769 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal City. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and Sedore's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime is well under control. Sedore's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 9 days ago: Sedore lodged a message on the Skyrim Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Sedore was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 days ago: Sedore's influence in Skyrim rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 15 days ago: Sedore lodged a message on the Skyrim Regional Message Board.
- 19 days ago: Sedore was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- 22 days ago: Sedore rejected a request from Nations and Colonies of Tamriel for an embassy with Skyrim.
- 30 days ago: Sedore was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 30 days ago: Sedore was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedore, Sedore's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedore, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.