“Don't piss down my back and try and tell me it's raining.”
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.888 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals concentrates mainly on Education, although Commerce and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention, and Humongo-Mart's Beef 'n Greyhound Lasagne is a hit. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the Greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 49 minutes ago
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Versutian Federation".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Sedgistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Sedgistan fell out of the world Top 5% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Sedgistan fell out of the regional Top 5% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extreme (last census: Top 1%).
- 6 days ago: Sedgistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Sedgistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 9 days ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Zyonn, --Camila--, Crazy Firemen, Hippolandia, Liuchong, Unavailable, The Citizens Commonwealth, Adridia, Indira, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Brahms, Xii, Covenlore, Empirix, Keefenstein, Perfect Sublime Masters, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Trawa, Pelaejawey, Al Bessarabia, Byzant, Farnhamia, Iramerica, Shuddera, Vestr-Norig, Azrkyrtovaken, Cosignant, Seanandria, The holy isles, Cocaine factory island, Ouranberg, Phalangetopia, Kingdom of the Crow, The Argentinian Regime, Unibot III, Zdravstvuite, Hurbania, Nultsia, Logibict, Cymbru, Askill, Luso Empire, Ochone, Cornonor, Terdalandia, Prezelly, Pactra, Bvriania, World Assembly Office of Yohannes, and 19 others.MonkeyAndy, Smurflandia, The Real Ghost, Hallowell, Hemingford, Marohi Erqi, Huerussia, Addled Braintopia, Smokey forest, Asgaardia, Northen Freenode, Marrow Wind, Dark Fire, Nuver, Amartarepublic, Rolf harris, Pan-Euroasia, Sarotte, and Calishioshia.