The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, suspicion of poets, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 21.307 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with Spirituality and Law & Order not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of.
The large but stagnant Sedgistani economy, worth 410 trillion pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 19,244 pounds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 173,201 per year while the poor average 265, a ratio of 651 to 1.
Sedgistanis have replaced bears in a popular idiom, in a fit of passion Sedge has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions, public urination is on the increase, and bars are packed at all hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Sedgistan was endorsed by The Queendom of Rischia.
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Sedgistan approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate Republicans"".
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, public urination is on the increase.
- : Sedgistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Sedgistan approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Dank memes".
- : Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Quarantine Regulation".
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, in a fit of passion Sedge has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Crazy girl.