“Don't piss down my back and try and tell me it's raining.”
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.56 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals concentrates mainly on Education, although Commerce and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Retail.
Surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention, and Humongo-Mart's Beef 'n Greyhound Lasagne is a hit. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the Greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 84 minutes ago
- 10 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, Humongo-Mart's Beef 'n Greyhound Lasagne is a hit.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Sedgistan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Federation of Huerussia.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Marohi Erqi.
- 4 days ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Fracking".
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Empire of Adab.
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Hemingford.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Zyonn, --Camila--, Crazy Firemen, Hippolandia, Liuchong, Unavailable, The Citizens Commonwealth, Adridia, Indira, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Brahms, Xii, Covenlore, Empirix, Keefenstein, Strana Mechty, Perfect Sublime Masters, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Trawa, Pelaejawey, Al Bessarabia, LiabiIities, Byzant, Farnhamia, Iramerica, Shuddera, Vestr-Norig, Libre de los Flaites, Azrkyrtovaken, Cosignant, The Land of Hymans, Meowers, Evermorrow, Seanandria, The holy isles, Cocaine factory island, Ouranberg, Xeltrin, Chakrabortistan, Phalangetopia, Kingdom of the Crow, The Argentinian Regime, Unibot III, Zdravstvuite, Hurbania, Thebloodragon, Nultsia, Justinberry, Logibict, and 24 others.Cymbru, Askill, Saint Austin2, Luso Empire, The Dictorship of Nobodies, Ochone, Cornonor, Terdalandia, One Vision, Spartthens, Prezelly, Pactra, Bvriania, Echinococcus, Cascadian WA Office, World Assembly Office of Yohannes, MonkeyAndy, H4rbring3r, Smurflandia, The Real Ghost, Hallowell, Hemingford, Marohi Erqi, and Huerussia.