The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 17.995 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals prioritizes Education, with Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Sedgistani economy, worth a remarkable 4,283 trillion pounds a year, is driven entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 238,023 pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 737,212 per year while the poor average 59,209, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
The national sporting identity is represented by a talking burger and a singing smartphone, Sedgistan's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, pony-derived products are greasing the wheels of industry, and the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the Greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 6 days ago: Sedgistan's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, pony-derived products are greasing the wheels of industry.
- 7 days ago: Sedgistan changed the regional password in San Francisco Bay Area.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, Sedgistan's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 8 days ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Kingdom and Commonwealth of Ynys Prydain.
- 9 days ago: Sedgistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
Endorsements Received: 48 » Zyonn, --Camila--, Crazy Firemen, Liuchong, Unavailable, The Citizens Commonwealth, Indira, Covenlore, Empirix, Keefenstein, Perfect Sublime Masters, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Trawa, Pelaejawey, Byzant, Iramerica, Shuddera, Vestr-Norig, Azrkyrtovaken, Cosignant, The holy isles, Ouranberg, Unibot III, Zdravstvuite, Logibict, Pactra, Bvriania, MonkeyAndy, Hemingford, Nuver, Pan-Euroasia, Sarotte, Alpha Centauri 1, Golarion, Loftegen, Eight Hippopotamuses, The tiny dot, The Austria-Hungary, Avirum, Cocaine factory island, Lovesmanville, Gothmogs, Femindaning, Oxirix, Elyllia, Independent State of Victoria, and Samopilis.