“Don't piss down my back and try and tell me it's raining.”
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 17.284 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals concentrates mainly on Education, although Commerce and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity, the capital of Sedgistan has burned to the ground and caused riots throughout the country, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the Greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Making a Fresh Start of Loftegen.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the capital of Sedgistan has burned to the ground and caused riots throughout the country.
- 5 days ago: Sedgistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity.
- 6 days ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the government is giving peace a chance.
- 7 days ago: Sedgistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
Endorsements Received: 55 » Zyonn, --Camila--, Crazy Firemen, Liuchong, Unavailable, The Citizens Commonwealth, Adridia, Indira, Covenlore, Empirix, Keefenstein, Perfect Sublime Masters, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Trawa, Pelaejawey, Byzant, Farnhamia, Iramerica, Shuddera, Vestr-Norig, Azrkyrtovaken, Cosignant, The holy isles, Cocaine factory island, Ouranberg, Phalangetopia, Kingdom of the Crow, The Argentinian Regime, Unibot III, Zdravstvuite, Hurbania, Logibict, Askill, Cornonor, Pactra, Bvriania, MonkeyAndy, Smurflandia, Hemingford, Marohi Erqi, Addled Braintopia, Asgaardia, Northen Freenode, Marrow Wind, Nuver, Rolf harris, Pan-Euroasia, Sarotte, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, and 5 others.Moerderreich, Farmora, Alpha Centauri 1, Golarion, and Loftegen.