“Don't piss down my back and try and tell me it's raining.”
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 17.267 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals is mainly concerned with Education, although Commerce and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, the government is giving peace a chance, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity, and the capital of Sedgistan has burned to the ground and caused riots throughout the country. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the Greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the capital of Sedgistan has burned to the ground and caused riots throughout the country.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Sedgistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the government is giving peace a chance.
- 4 days ago: Sedgistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sedgistan, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- 8 days ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Republic of Golarion.
- 9 days ago: Sedgistan was endorsed by The Empire of Alpha Centauri 1.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Zyonn, --Camila--, Crazy Firemen, Liuchong, Unavailable, The Citizens Commonwealth, Adridia, Indira, Covenlore, Empirix, Keefenstein, Perfect Sublime Masters, Romosia, Stabilitatem, Trawa, Pelaejawey, Byzant, Farnhamia, Iramerica, Shuddera, Vestr-Norig, Azrkyrtovaken, Cosignant, The holy isles, Cocaine factory island, Ouranberg, Phalangetopia, Kingdom of the Crow, The Argentinian Regime, Unibot III, Zdravstvuite, Hurbania, Logibict, Askill, Cornonor, Pactra, Bvriania, MonkeyAndy, Smurflandia, Hemingford, Marohi Erqi, Addled Braintopia, Asgaardia, Northen Freenode, Marrow Wind, Nuver, Rolf harris, Pan-Euroasia, Sarotte, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, and 4 others.Moerderreich, Farmora, Alpha Centauri 1, and Golarion.