The Republic of Screaming Saint is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Screaming Saint with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.114 billion Screaming Saintians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salvation. The average income tax rate is 17.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Screaming Saintian economy, worth a remarkable 2,196 trillion Drakims a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 217,221 Drakims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Salvation to enjoy their national art, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, and the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities. Crime is totally unknown. Screaming Saint's national animal is the Zerglings, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Tranquil Haven of Cesaris.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Proto-Utopia of Grimlandia.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Xestar.
- : Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities.
- : Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Republic of Atlanta Island.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Federation of Sovereign Republic of Welm.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Central Realms.
- : Screaming Saint was endorsed by The Principality of Metricis.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Tzo, Dustwind, Imbarien, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Solleana, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Seranis, The imperial state of Japan, Testa, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Steidenland, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Puerto Barrio, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Linkdahero, Zeklandia, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, Samonaemia, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, Camella, Caustralia, Chronopolice, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Hasurei, Wolfhunters, Wysrod, Lady of the light, Perzische Keizer, Saint Laura Islands, A Death Arena, Germanic and Jewish people, Aedue, and 33 others.Hellazar, Wailfolk, Candlewhisper Archive, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Siuts, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Digatoria, Iluuz, Dopiax, Korean United States, Bonfistan, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Othan, Nova Terra Saccharum, Oom, Skiles Empire, Seantonia, Sorya, Dragonlightning, Republic Of Sindria, Sofa Class, Spiritbw, Metricis, Central Realms, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Atlanta Island, Xestar, Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark, Grimlandia, and Cesaris.