The Republic of Screaming Saint is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Screaming Saint with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 7.735 billion Screaming Saintians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salvation. Income tax is unheard of.
The strong Screaming Saintian economy, worth a remarkable 1,178 trillion Drakims a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 152,384 Drakims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A National Academy regulates grammar and usage, re-education centers are being added to most prisons, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria, and the Zerglings is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Screaming Saint's national animal is the Zerglings, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 102 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, the Zerglings is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction.
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Screaming Saint fell out of the world Top 5% for Safest.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Screaming Saint fell out of the regional Top 5% for Safest.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, money is being desperately pumped into the ruined economy.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Screaming Saint voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn the Pacific".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, Salvation is a police state during international summits.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Screaming Saint, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Tzo, Chronopolice, Dustwind, Imbarien, Christian Indonesia, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Solleana, Earth Federation, Kelvinski, Seranis, The imperial state of Japan, Gitchie Manito, Testa, Mystiquelle, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Steidenland, The Isle of Tol Eressea, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Puerto Barrio, Nojia, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Namabia, Denly, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, New gillingham, Richecstan, Pacific Commonwealth, The Republic of Michigan, New Quantopia, Loviny, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, The Peach Islands, Terra de Portugal, Steamhaven II, Green Counties, Exustyr, Fujisan, Arbesia, Caesarian Rule, GaultVille, Linkdahero, and 5 others.Zeklandia, AdyLand, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, and West Gensokyo.