The Mystery Raiding Machine of Scooby-Doo is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Tugboat Dan with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 7.377 billion Meddling Kids have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dol Guldur. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Scooby-Dooan economy, worth 264 trillion Scooby Snacks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,832 Scooby Snacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, children have only the most basic of education, and Tugboat Dan has just been declared ruler of Scooby-Doo in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scooby-Doo's national animal is the Great Dane, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Scooby-Doo fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 8 days ago: Scooby-Doo altered its national flag.
- 19 days ago: Scooby-Doo altered its national flag.
- 20 days ago: Scooby-Doo lodged a message on the DEN Regional Message Board.
- 20 days ago: Scooby-Doo relocated from Balder to DEN.
- 20 days ago: Scooby-Doo was refounded in Balder.
- 88 days ago: Scooby-Doo ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: Scooby-Doo's influence in The Black Riders rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 117 days ago: Scooby-Doo fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 117 days ago: Scooby-Doo's influence in The Black Riders fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".