“Live Slow, Die Whenever.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: The Black Riders
The Mystery Raiding Machine of Scooby-Doo is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Tugboat Dan with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed population of 6.367 billion Meddling Kids have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dol Guldur. The average income tax rate is 42%, but much higher for the wealthy. A robust private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Book Publishing.
Daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, children have only the most basic of education, and Tugboat Dan has just been declared ruler of Scooby-Doo in an international press conference. Crime is a serious problem. Scooby-Doo's national animal is the Great Dane, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Islam, and its currency is the Scooby Snack.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Scooby-Doo lodged a message on the The Black Riders Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Scooby-Doo lodged a message on the The Black Riders Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Scooby-Doo was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 53 days ago: Scooby-Doo changed its national animal to "Great Dane".
- 53 days ago: Scooby-Doo changed its national demonym to "Meddling Kid".
- 55 days ago: Scooby-Doo changed its national leader to "Tugboat Dan".
- 56 days ago: Scooby-Doo's influence in The Black Riders rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 57 days ago: Scooby-Doo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 59 days ago: Scooby-Doo fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 59 days ago: Following new legislation in Scooby-Doo, Tugboat Dan has just been declared ruler of Scooby-Doo in an international press conference.