The Stupid Troglodytes of Schitz is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by a bell end with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, avant-garde cinema, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.934 billion utter morons are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The enormous but sluggish Schitzian economy, worth a remarkable 1,440 trillion bills a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 72,282 bills, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses, euthanasia is illegal, it's always rabbit season, and political activists are routinely executed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Schitz's national animal is the worthless husk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is mostly shouting at people.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Schitz was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, political activists are routinely executed.
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses.
- : Schitz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse"".
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Schitz was endorsed by The Superiority of The War Loving People.
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- : Following new legislation in Schitz, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.