|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: Gatesville Inc
The Stupid Troglodytes of Schitz is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bill End with an iron fist, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical population of 15.655 billion Schitzians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
All forms of advertising are banned, organ donation is compulsory, blood donations have been banned because of the risk of eternal unrest, and reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Schitz's national animal is the worthless husk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is mostly shouting at people, and its currency is the bill.
Most Recent Government Activity: 90 minutes ago
- 90 minutes ago: Schitz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 1 day ago: Schitz was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Sammonium.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Schitz endorsed The Dictatorship of Sammonium.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Schitz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Schitz, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Schitz, blood donations have been banned because of the risk of eternal unrest.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Schitz, organ donation is compulsory.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Schitz, all forms of advertising are banned.
- 5 days ago: Schitz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
- 5 days ago: Schitz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Legal Competence".