“Liberties and Rights Maintained”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Queen's State of Sauk Hawkeye is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 12.113 billion Sauk Hawkeyeans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13%. A large private sector is led by the Cheese Exports industry, followed by Retail and Soda Sales.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sauk Hawkeye's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the betale.
Sauk Hawkeye is ranked 9th in Iowa and 59,706th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 64 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye agreed to construct embassies between Iowa and Vermont.
- 12 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 18 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye altered the regional flag of Iowa.
- 18 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye altered its national flag.
- 28 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye agreed to construct embassies between Iowa and Chris puppet storage.
- 31 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 44 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 51 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 53 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 61 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye changed its national animal to "deer".