“Liberties and Rights Maintained”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Queen's State of Sauk Hawkeye is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.06 billion Sauk Hawkeyeans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, with Healthcare also on the agenda, while Industry and Public Transport are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.9%.
The strong Sauk Hawkeyean economy, worth 424 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is 32,525 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sauk Hawkeye's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Sauk Hawkeye is ranked 2nd in Iowa and 85,018th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -2 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 3 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 10 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye agreed to construct embassies between Iowa and Pacific Union.
- 13 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 30 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye lodged a message on the Iowa Regional Message Board.
- 39 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye altered the regional flag of Iowa.
- 49 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 74 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye agreed to construct embassies between Iowa and Dragon Knights.
- 86 days ago: Sauk Hawkeye removed regional password protection from Iowa.
- 87 days ago: The Queen's State of Saramacca was struck by a Cure Missile from Sauk Hawkeye, curing 4 million infected.
- 87 days ago: The Queen's State of Holly Strachan was struck by a Cure Missile from Sauk Hawkeye, curing 56 million infected.