The Queendom of Sarotte is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by RB Toretto with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.877 billion Sarotteans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vetter. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The enormous but inefficient Sarottean economy, worth a remarkable 2,006 trillion vins a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,664 vins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, military funding has been stripped back, and bars are packed at all hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sarotte's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Cult of Personality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Sarotte was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Empirix, Shuddera, Liuchong, Lopea, Romosia, Farrakhan, Panormia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Zdravstvuite, Caneighda, Pactra, Rabidragonia, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Vladak, Libetarian Republics, Bowiemoria, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, Beezertopia, Pan-Euroasia, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, Razorback, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, The Horror Channel, Novalium, Fuffopia, Xitshiate, True Koreas Peoples Nation of Democracy, Freedom States Republic, and DEATH HOUSE.