The Queendom of Sarotte is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by RB Toretto with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.14 billion Sarotteans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vetter. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The enormous but inefficient Sarottean economy, worth a remarkable 2,161 trillion vins a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 85,996 vins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, skateparks can be found in every city, religious people are committed to mental institutions for treatment, and the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sarotte's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Cult of Personality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Sarotte endorsed The Kingdom of Swin Ale.
- : Sarotte was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Sarotte was endorsed by The Kingdom of Swin Ale.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, religious people are committed to mental institutions for treatment.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Sarotte endorsed The Republic of Durg Quiagordia.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Empirix, Shuddera, Liuchong, Lopea, Romosia, Farrakhan, Panormia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Zdravstvuite, Caneighda, Pactra, Rabidragonia, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Vladak, Libetarian Republics, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, Beezertopia, Pan-Euroasia, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, Razorback, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, The Horror Channel, Novalium, Fuffopia, Xitshiate, True Koreas Peoples Nation of Democracy, DEATH HOUSE, Bout, Durg Quiagordia, and Swin Ale.