The Queendom of Sarotte is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by RB Toretto with a fair hand, and notable for its closed borders, avant-garde cinema, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.747 billion Sarotteans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vetter. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The enormous but inefficient Sarottean economy, worth a remarkable 1,981 trillion vins a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,069 vins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voting is voluntary, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, every week is blindness awareness week, and a recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sarotte's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Cult of Personality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sarotte was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, a recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Sarotte was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, voting is voluntary.
- : Sarotte endorsed The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Sarotte was endorsed by The Empire of DEATH HOUSE.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Empirix, Zyonn, Shuddera, Liuchong, Lopea, The Sol Ecumene, Romosia, Farrakhan, Panormia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Zdravstvuite, Caneighda, Pactra, Rabidragonia, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Vladak, Libetarian Republics, Mongo-Highlander, Bowiemoria, Unibot III, Doormat to the Lord, Beezertopia, Pan-Euroasia, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, Razorback, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, The Horror Channel, Novalium, Fuffopia, Xitshiate, CheesyCows, True Koreas Peoples Nation of Democracy, Freedom States Republic, and DEATH HOUSE.