“Do it first”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Americas
The Republic of Saola is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its enforced nudity. Its compassionate, cynical population of 7.393 billion are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded government concentrates mainly on Defence, although Education and Commerce are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number, and Saola is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Saola's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Presbyterian, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 4 hours ago
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Saola relocated from The European and African Union to The Americas.
- 14 days ago: Saola fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 17 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 18 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- 38 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 39 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 51 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 58 days ago: Saola relocated from Ecuador to The European and African Union.
- 76 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 87 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.