“Do it first”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Americas
The Queen's State of Saola is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its enforced nudity. The compassionate, cynical population of 8.58 billion, 7.307 billion of whom are zombies, Saolans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded government concentrates mainly on Defence, although Education and Commerce are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number, and Saola is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Saola's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Saola is currently considering its options.
Most Recent Government Activity: 44 days ago
- 68 days ago: Saola fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 76 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 85 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Nudest.
- 89 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 98 days ago: Saola changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 135 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 146 days ago: Saola changed its national faith to "none" and its nation type to "State".
- 146 days ago: Saola altered its national flag.
- 147 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 152 days ago: Saola was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.