The Kingdom of San Sicario is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Frankofurto Geroldsteiner with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 18.141 billion San Sicarioans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kudamatsu. The average income tax rate is 28.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient San Sicarioan economy, worth a remarkable 3,744 trillion Lira Reales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 206,397 Lira Reales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, and homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. San Sicario's national animal is the gatto silvano, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Sicario was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : San Sicario was endorsed by The Community of Delegates of the Soviet Union.
- : San Sicario was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : San Sicario was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : San Sicario lodged a message on the ITALIA Regional Message Board.
- : San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : San Sicario endorsed The Most Serene Kingdom of Gran Tomania.
- : San Sicario was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 1%).