The Kingdom of San Sicario is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Frankofurto Geroldsteiner with an even hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 16.87 billion San Sicarioans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kudamatsu. The average income tax rate is 23.3%.
The frighteningly efficient San Sicarioan economy, worth a remarkable 3,441 trillion Lira Reales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 204,022 Lira Reales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, and curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. San Sicario's national animal is the gatto silvano, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 7 days ago: San Sicario was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 12 days ago: San Sicario was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 14 days ago: San Sicario was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Godforsaken.
- 15 days ago: San Sicario fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 20 days ago: San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 25 days ago: San Sicario was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 26 days ago: San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Defense Forces.
- 27 days ago: San Sicario fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 28 days ago: San Sicario lodged a message on the ITALIA Regional Message Board.