The Kingdom of San Sicario is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Frankofurto Geroldsteiner with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 18.922 billion San Sicarioans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kudamatsu. The average income tax rate is 31.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient San Sicarioan economy, worth a remarkable 3,950 trillion Lira Reales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 208,784 Lira Reales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, wounded veterans can only get prosthetics if they agree to become walking billboards for the arms industry, and the national sporting identity is represented by a talking burger and a singing smartphone. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. San Sicario's national animal is the gatto silvano, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Sicario resigned from the World Assembly.
- : San Sicario was endorsed by The Heavenly Holy Empire of Millopoli.
- : Following new legislation in San Sicario, the national sporting identity is represented by a talking burger and a singing smartphone.
- : San Sicario was endorsed by The 42 cantons of Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic.
- : San Sicario endorsed The 42 cantons of Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic.
- : San Sicario endorsed The Heavenly Holy Empire of Millopoli.
- : San Sicario endorsed The Federation of Erclusia.
- : San Sicario endorsed The Republic of Drovnja.
- : San Sicario endorsed The People's Republic of Fiorettonia.
- : San Sicario endorsed The People's Republic of Thoringrad.