The Old Empirical United Kingdom of San Janoso is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Lifeless with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.183 billion San Janosoans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grand Canaproru. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient San Janosoan economy, worth a remarkable 1,507 trillion San Janoso Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,020 San Janoso Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The number of students attending university has reached a record high, the nation leads Pax Britannia in per capita stalking, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, and the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. San Janoso's national animal is the Wepandoruthalo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Janoso was endorsed by The Armed Republic of United Nationalist Republic.
- : San Janoso lost the endorsement of The Armed Republic of United Nationalist Republic.
- : San Janoso was endorsed by The United States of The Eleventh United Mayan Republic.
- : San Janoso voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
- : San Janoso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Dyr Nasad".
- : San Janoso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds"".
- : Following new legislation in San Janoso, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : San Janoso's influence in Pax Britannia rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : San Janoso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Security Protocol".
- : San Janoso voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nova Hansa".
Endorsements Received: 9 » Maplestan, Republic of British Russia, Sollis, Commonwealth States of Britania, Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, Aeroplaneville, Angiris, The Eleventh United Mayan Republic, and United Nationalist Republic.