The Old Empirical United Kingdom of San Janoso is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Lifeless with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.322 billion San Janosoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grand Canaproru. The average income tax rate is 81.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient San Janosoan economy, worth a remarkable 1,527 trillion San Janoso Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 147,984 San Janoso Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The number of students attending university has reached a record high, the nation leads Pax Britannia in per capita stalking, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, and the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. San Janoso's national animal is the Wepandoruthalo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Janoso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : San Janoso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : San Janoso was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : San Janoso was endorsed by The Confederated Union of Comnacia.
- : San Janoso voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : San Janoso was endorsed by The Armed Republic of United Nationalist Republic.
- : San Janoso lost the endorsement of The Armed Republic of United Nationalist Republic.
- : San Janoso was endorsed by The United States of The Eleventh United Mayan Republic.
- : San Janoso voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Transfers".
- : San Janoso voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Dyr Nasad".
Endorsements Received: 9 » Maplestan, Republic of British Russia, Sollis, Commonwealth States of Britania, Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, Aeroplaneville, The Eleventh United Mayan Republic, United Nationalist Republic, and Comnacia.