“Jesus Saves Souls, San Iker Saves Goals”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Holy Empire of San Iker Casillas is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Iker Casillas with an even hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed population of 8.821 billion San Iker Casillasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Santiago Bernabéu. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The thriving San Iker Casillasian economy, worth 871 trillion Clean Sheets a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 98,794 Clean Sheets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Criminals are thrown to the Beavers to repay their debt to society, birth rates have hit an all-time low, Iker Casillas is worshipped as a god, and inter-species marriages are ignored by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. San Iker Casillas's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is La Furia Roja.
San Iker Casillas is ranked 57th in Osiris and 1,435th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 1,595.25 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 3 days 9 hours ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 4 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 16 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 18 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 20 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 21 days ago: San Iker Casillas was refounded in Osiris.
- 23 days ago: San Iker Casillas ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 10%).
- 56 days ago: San Iker Casillas was endorsed by The Revolutionary Commons of Feux.
- 57 days ago: Following new legislation in San Iker Casillas, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.