“Jesus Saves Souls, San Iker Saves Goals”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Pacific
The Holy Empire of San Iker Casillas is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Iker Casillas with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.363 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Santiago Bernabéu. The average income tax rate is 95%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, people caught mistreating San Iker Casillas's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain, the government is avowedly atheist, and inter-species marriages are ignored by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. San Iker Casillas's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is La Furia Roja, and its currency is the Clean Sheet.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 19 hours ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in San Iker Casillas, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- 13 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 34 days ago: San Iker Casillas was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 60 days ago: Following new legislation in San Iker Casillas, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 73 days ago: San Iker Casillas was endorsed by Lucifer baggins.
- 86 days ago: San Iker Casillas was endorsed by Darkerlands.
- 86 days ago: San Iker Casillas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 95 days ago: San Iker Casillas lost the endorsement of The Calm and Peaceful Island of Lideon.
- 97 days ago: San Iker Casillas was endorsed by The מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל of Israelity.