The Federation of Saiwania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Danzo with an even hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 17.647 billion Saiwanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. The average income tax rate is 1.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,601 trillion Saiwans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 374,070 Saiwans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and sections of the police receive paramilitary training. Crime is totally unknown. Saiwania's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Saiwania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Saiwania was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, all 'unconventional' weaponry has been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Meropis, Tomaenia, Katkasistan, Bakilior, Islamic Republic of Aceh, Nippluania, Mousebumples, Trollfaceia, Mediocris Imperium, Cortlandt Manor, Babel Island, SingGlobal, FedRabbistan, Samuelstani, Scrantonicity, Nova Germany, Marnip, Arvidius, Possibly this, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Portuguese Lusitania, Nintendo Commander Quadraxis, Athenalion, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Stitched, Khorusan, Sartaria, Darbystan, Ardlandia, Patriotic Poland, Balazara, NGC 6543, Stegowalrus, Precisely Nothing, Thaenia, Koenigsburg, Eloscape, Murden, Sarithet, Orztotskha, Humanisia, The United Republic of the Red Star, South Svednalia, Malashaan Colony, Epsilon Isle, Pichtonia, Federation Of Sovereign States, Trinnien, Potchen, Apto, and 25 others.Gordio, Unisteia, Majalica, Bydandia, Fartsoundia, The Pacific Caliphate, Elizabeth II Windsor, The Gatewatch, Felanland, San Mazer, Lindef, Spagbolopolis, Waheelaland, Haagland, Liotkuor, Constantinium, Llananas, Kyrokesia, Suzukiville, Morbidity, Metal Alliance of Mavor, Cannabopia, Cladestiny, Deladara, and Barley Planet.