The Cruzdom of Saiwania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ted Cruz with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, enslaved workforce, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 17.097 billion Saiwanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,377 trillion Saiwans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 373,003 Saiwans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Protests are illegal, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails, the government pours millions of Saiwans into rehabilitation programs annually, and families are only permitted to have one child. Crime is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Saiwania's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Might.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, families are only permitted to have one child.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the government pours millions of Saiwans into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, protests are illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, every street in the nation contains at least three law firms.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government.
- : Saiwania was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Yevata, Meropis, Tomaenia, Katkasistan, Bakilior, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Nippluania, Mousebumples, TheAnton, Trollfaceia, Mediocris Imperium, Cortlandt Manor, Babel Island, SingGlobal, Miasmador, FedRabbistan, Samuelstani, Anglo-Canadian commonwealth, Scrantonicity, GCMR of Cokeland, Nova Germany, Marnip, Arvidius, Possibly this, Gordio, Pangero, Magion, Drewsnia, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Slavicstonia, Westernmost, Lambdas, Orcish States, Portuguese Lusitania, Capitalist Britannia, Nintendo Commander Quadraxis, Athenalion, Ossonnoba, Mindless Sheep, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Stitched, Sigarot, Khorusan, Sartaria, Atragon, Haleytinium, Darbystan, Slumber, Adenarin, Ardlandia, and 30 others.Patriotic Poland, Balazara, NGC 6543, Stegowalrus, Dementation, Vlazinova, Oblaestein, Daemon Federation, Aquatur, Papas Land, Kannap, Precisely Nothing, Thaenia, Koenigsburg, Eloscape, Murden, Arylle, Mythodea, Norburn, Sarithet, Orztotskha, Iustitious, Humanisia, Lulicia, The United Republic of the Red Star, South Svednalia, Senmark, Malashaan Colony, Epsilon Isle, and Pichtonia.