The Federation of Saiwania is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Danzo with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, national health service, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 17.996 billion Saiwanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,075 trillion Saiwans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 337,583 Saiwans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
A weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, the Saiwanian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, and careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saiwania's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the Saiwanian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Saiwania was endorsed by The Holy Blue Zombie Horde of South grand mountain.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Meropis, Tomaenia, Katkasistan, Bakilior, Nippluania, Mousebumples, Trollfaceia, Mediocris Imperium, Cortlandt Manor, SingGlobal, FedRabbistan, Samuelstani, Scrantonicity, Nova Germany, Arvidius, Possibly this, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Nintendo Commander Quadraxis, Athenalion, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Khorusan, Sartaria, Darbystan, Ardlandia, Patriotic Poland, Balazara, NGC 6543, Stegowalrus, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Murden, Sarithet, The United Republic of the Red Star, South Svednalia, Malashaan Colony, Epsilon Isle, Pichtonia, Potchen, Apto, Gordio, Unisteia, Majalica, Bydandia, The Pacific Caliphate, Elizabeth II Windsor, The Gatewatch, Felanland, San Mazer, Lindef, Spagbolopolis, and 30 others.Haagland, Llananas, Kyrokesia, Morbidity, Barley Planet, Chuzitsa, Hasbergen, Ellisjo94, Leinadior, The Vescillo Islands, Hydraic Empire, Raghallaigh, Trepo, Nexoon, Tranqui, Judsoon, Omaha Utopia, Yurdle, The Knights who say Neee, The Republic of IceIceJay, The Anglican Dominion, Republic of the Silver Hand, The Church of Nibbles, Samudera Darussalam, Celtian, Happy Calculus, Stradadin, Fatalius, Hais, and South grand mountain.