The Super Trumpdom of Saiwania is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Donald Trump with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 17.26 billion Saiwanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiwana. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Saiwanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,454 trillion Saiwans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 373,967 Saiwans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, Ravens have more rights than the average citizen, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Saiwans of property damage, and litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job. Crime is totally unknown. Saiwania's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Trumpism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Saiwans of property damage.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, Ravens have more rights than the average citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, grazing lands are filled with cattle wearing odd-looking anti-pollution devices.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, main battle tanks stalk the woods of Saiwania in search of Ravens.
- : Saiwania endorsed The Republic of Corporal Punishment.
- : Following new legislation in Saiwania, meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Yevata, Meropis, Tomaenia, Katkasistan, Bakilior, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Nippluania, Mousebumples, Trollfaceia, Mediocris Imperium, Cortlandt Manor, Babel Island, SingGlobal, FedRabbistan, Samuelstani, Anglo-Canadian commonwealth, Scrantonicity, GCMR of Cokeland, Nova Germany, Marnip, Arvidius, Possibly this, Pangero, Drewsnia, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Slavicstonia, Orcish States, Portuguese Lusitania, Nintendo Commander Quadraxis, Athenalion, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Stitched, Khorusan, Sartaria, Atragon, Haleytinium, Darbystan, Adenarin, Ardlandia, Patriotic Poland, Balazara, NGC 6543, Stegowalrus, Vlazinova, Oblaestein, Daemon Federation, Aquatur, Papas Land, Precisely Nothing, Thaenia, and 29 others.Koenigsburg, Eloscape, Murden, Arylle, Norburn, Sarithet, Orztotskha, Iustitious, Humanisia, Lulicia, The United Republic of the Red Star, South Svednalia, Senmark, Malashaan Colony, Epsilon Isle, Pichtonia, Federation Of Sovereign States, LA REPUBLICA NUEVA, Trinnien, Potchen, Apto, Jordandeck, Fifthland, Gordio, Unisteia, Majalica, Bydandia, Fartsoundia, and Corporal Punishment.