The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an even hand, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, zero percent divorce rate, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.285 billion Saint-Paulians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-field. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saint-Paulian economy, worth 709 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 85,626 Talents, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, police officers ride the swiftest horses, and reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service.
- : Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, police officers ride the swiftest horses.
- : Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- : Saint-Paul lost WA Delegate status in Vendusi.
- : Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Saint-Paul relocated from Vendusi to The Iron League.
- : Saint-Paul removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly" from Vendusi.