The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.752 billion Saint-Paulians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-field. The average income tax rate is 72.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saint-Paulian economy, worth 617 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,669 Talents, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and grazing lands are filled with cattle wearing odd-looking anti-pollution devices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Saint-Paul fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, grazing lands are filled with cattle wearing odd-looking anti-pollution devices.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- 7 days ago: Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- 7 days ago: Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- 7 days ago: Saint-Paul lost WA Delegate status in Josesa.
- 8 days ago: Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- 8 days ago: Saint-Paul relocated from Josesa to The Iron League.
- 8 days ago: Saint-Paul unsuppressed a post on the Josesa regional message board.
- 8 days ago: Saint-Paul removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly" from Josesa.