“Justice for all!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The Iron League
The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an iron fist, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, barren, inhospitable landscape, and daily referendums. The cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.813 billion Saint-Paulians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-field. The average income tax rate is 72.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saint-Paulian economy, worth 523 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,777 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Racial supremacists indulge their wildest fantasies in cinemas and theatres across the nation, Saint-Paul has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, aging citizens are celebrating the end of the 'Early Bird War', and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 10 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Saint-Paul fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- 4 days ago: Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".
- 4 days ago: Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- 4 days ago: Saint-Paul lost WA Delegate status in Religious Fanatics Division.
- 5 days ago: Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: Saint-Paul relocated from Religious Fanatics Division to The Iron League.
- 5 days ago: Saint-Paul revoked posting privileges on the Religious Fanatics Division Message Board from embassy nations.
- 5 days ago: Saint-Paul removed the tag "Invader" from Religious Fanatics Division.
- 5 days ago: Saint-Paul altered the regional flag of Religious Fanatics Division.