The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an iron fist, and remarkable for its enslaved workforce, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.564 billion Saint-Paulians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-field. The average income tax rate is 71.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Saint-Paulian economy, worth 961 trillion Talents a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 100,574 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's image rights are the strictest in the world, horses with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors, and government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Power" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Zero" to "Power".
- : Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Saint-Paul relocated from The Federation of Awesomeness to The Iron League.
- : Saint-Paul resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Saint-Paul removed the tag "Invader" from The Federation of Awesomeness.
- : Saint-Paul updated the World Factbook entry in The Federation of Awesomeness.
- : Saint-Paul became WA Delegate of The Federation of Awesomeness.