“Justice for all!”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: The Iron League
The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Paul is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Saint-Paul with an iron fist, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. The cynical population of 6.592 billion Saint-Paulians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint-Paul-in-the-field. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The number of students attending university has reached a record high, teachers regularly paddle unruly students, billions of Talents are being blown on orbital weapons development, and citizens re-mortgage their homes to buy lottery tickets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint-Paul's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Circle of the Raven, and its currency is the Talent.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- 16 hours ago: Saint-Paul applied to join the World Assembly.
- 16 hours ago: Saint-Paul relocated from The Market to The Iron League.
- 17 hours ago: Saint-Paul resigned from the World Assembly.
- 17 hours ago: Saint-Paul was endorsed by The Free Land of Victor Borge 22.
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, citizens re-mortgage their homes to buy lottery tickets.
- 17 hours ago: Saint-Paul relocated from The Iron League to The Market.
- 17 hours ago: Saint-Paul was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Saint-Paul, billions of Talents are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- 5 days ago: Saint-Paul's influence in The Iron League fell from "Dominator" to "Eminence Grise".