The Dominion of Sacraq is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Brfaar Dryzer Inuin with an iron fist, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.757 billion Sacraqians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sarim. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Sacraqian economy, worth a remarkable 3,800 trillion saums a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 389,523 saums, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,277,324 per year while the poor average 31,283, a ratio of 72.8 to 1.
Rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, charity no longer begins at home, and homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Sacraq's national animal is the black mamba, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Saaren of Aval Inuin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacraq's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sacraq's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sacraq's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sacraq's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Sacraq, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in Sacraq, charity no longer begins at home.
- : Following new legislation in Sacraq, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in Sacraq, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : Sacraq was refounded in Balder.
- : Sacraq ceased to exist.