The Dominion of Sacraq is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Brfaar Dryzer Inuin with an iron fist, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, conspicuous electricity pylons, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.444 billion Sacraqians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sarim. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Sacraqian economy, worth a remarkable 3,673 trillion saums a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 388,995 saums, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,686,823 per year while the poor average 19,905, a ratio of 135 to 1.
The nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, society and government have been organized according to a feudal hierarchy, bloodthirsty zealots regularly participate in the Friday Night Stoning of Adulterers, and bicyclists are banned from major roads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Sacraq's national animal is the black mamba, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Saaren of Aval Inuin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacraq's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Devout, Largest Insurance Industry, Largest Manufacturing Sector, Largest Agricultural Sector, and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Sacraq was refounded in Osiris.
- : Sacraq ceased to exist.
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Avoided.
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector.
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Sacraq was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.