“By Any Means Necessary”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: The Communist Party of NationStates
The Vanguard Party of Ruzslava is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Premier Sabina Cassava with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 7.36 billion Ruzslavans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leningrad. The average income tax rate is 97%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.
Abortions are routinely performed in Ruzslava's hospitals, torture is illegal, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws, and foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ruzslava's national animal is the Flying Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Atheism, and its currency is the ruble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 13 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Ruzslava fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Ruzslava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Ruzslava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Ruzslava fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Ruzslava's influence in The Communist Party of NationStates rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws.
- 6 days ago: Ruzslava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Legal Competence".
- 6 days ago: Ruzslava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
- 13 days ago: Ruzslava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Welfare in Adoption".
Endorsements Received: None.