The Vanguard Party of Ruzslava is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Sabina Cassava with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, state-planned economy, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.158 billion Ruzslavans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leningrad. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The all-consuming Ruzslavan economy, worth a remarkable 1,182 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 129,131 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Leningrad for fear of causing a fuss, children are raised bilingual from an early age, and most citizens in Ruzslava are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ruzslava's national animal is the Flying Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Ruzslava was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Ruzslava was endorsed by The People's Republic of Gonja-Volta.
- 5 days ago: Ruzslava fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Pacifist.
- 15 days ago: Ruzslava was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, most citizens in Ruzslava are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- 17 days ago: Ruzslava endorsed The Fascist-Slaying Hordes of Napantis.
- 17 days ago: Ruzslava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Arms Trading".
- 17 days ago: Ruzslava was endorsed by The Fascist-Slaying Hordes of Napantis.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Leningrad for fear of causing a fuss.