The Vanguard Party of Ruzslava is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Premier Sabina Cassava with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.569 billion Ruzslavans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leningrad. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The all-consuming Ruzslavan economy, worth a remarkable 1,259 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 131,613 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Premier Sabina Cassava's mistress is the belle at many state balls, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ruzslava's national animal is the Flying Snake, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ruzslava fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Ruzslava rejected a request from National Federation for an embassy with The Communist Party of NationStates.
- : Ruzslava rejected a request from Henry for an embassy with The Communist Party of NationStates.
- : Ruzslava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Ruzslava was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Ruzslava was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Ruzslava, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations.
- : Following new legislation in Ruzslava, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Ruzslava was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Ruzslava, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny.