The Vanguard Party of Ruzslava is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Premier Sabina Cassava with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, parental licensing program, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.959 billion Ruzslavans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leningrad. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The all-consuming Ruzslavan economy, worth a remarkable 1,152 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 128,658 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ruzslava's national animal is the Flying Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 4 days ago: Ruzslava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Stujenske".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- 7 days ago: Ruzslava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".
- 7 days ago: Ruzslava voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mahaj".
- 14 days ago: Ruzslava was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ruzslava, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 17 days ago: Ruzslava lodged a message on the The Communist Party of NationStates Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Ruzslava voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Alliance of Councils.