The Military Empire of RoyaumeDeSuede is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Generalissimus Decimus Kaeso Vindex with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.623 billion RoyaumeDeSuedeans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Environment also on the agenda, while Welfare isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ErreDiEsse-City. The average income tax rate is 76.9%.
The thriving RoyaumeDeSuedean economy, worth 561 trillion Denarii a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 73,687 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies, money is being desperately pumped into the ruined economy, RoyaumeDeSuede is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, and village elders are often called in to interpret voting outcomes in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RoyaumeDeSuede's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Imperial cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : RoyaumeDeSuede's influence in FoPo fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : RoyaumeDeSuede's influence in FoPo rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : RoyaumeDeSuede updated the World Factbook entry in FoPo.
- : Following new legislation in RoyaumeDeSuede, village elders are often called in to interpret voting outcomes in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in RoyaumeDeSuede, RoyaumeDeSuede is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
- : RoyaumeDeSuede altered its national flag.
- : RoyaumeDeSuede relocated from Lazarus to FoPo.
- : RoyaumeDeSuede was refounded in Lazarus.
- : RoyaumeDeSuede ceased to exist.
- : RoyaumeDeSuede was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.