The Queen's State of Royal House of Windsor is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 26.147 billion Windsors enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 32.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Royal House of Windsorian economy, worth a remarkable 4,984 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 190,619 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes, birth rates have hit an all-time low, voting is voluntary, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime is totally unknown. Royal House of Windsor's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Royal House of Windsor lodged a message on the Ancient Lands Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Royal House of Windsor's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 12 days ago: Royal House of Windsor fell out of the regional Top 1% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 24 days ago: Royal House of Windsor's influence in Ancient Lands fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- 30 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 41 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked #1 in the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 44 days ago: Royal House of Windsor fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 44 days ago: Royal House of Windsor fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 46 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: #1).