“Sorry, your Nation Dossier is full! Too Many Puppets!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Ancient Lands
The Queen's State of Royal House of Windsor is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 24.979 billion Windsors enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 81%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Retail industries.
Residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes, birth rates have hit an all-time low, voting is voluntary, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime is totally unknown. Royal House of Windsor's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 21 hours ago
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 21 days ago: Royal House of Windsor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 31 days ago: Royal House of Windsor fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 35 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 39 days ago: Following new legislation in Royal House of Windsor, private law firms are unheard of.
- 40 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- 40 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.
- 41 days ago: Royal House of Windsor lodged a message on the Ancient Lands Regional Message Board.
- 42 days ago: Following new legislation in Royal House of Windsor, voting is voluntary.
- 44 days ago: Royal House of Windsor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Income Equality.