The Green Feminist Commune of Roxie Hart is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by la Feminista with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 13.577 billion Roxie Hartians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberalia. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Roxie Hartian economy, worth a remarkable 1,067 trillion fosses a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,616 fosses, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roxie Hart's national animal is the vaudevillian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roxie Hart's influence in Chicago rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Roxie Hart's influence in Chicago rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Roxie Hart's influence in Chicago rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Roxie Hart's influence in Chicago rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Roxie Hart's influence in Chicago rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Roxie Hart's influence in Chicago rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Roxie Hart relocated from Lazarus to Chicago.
- : Roxie Hart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Roxie Hart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Roxie Hart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.