“Make the whole world Rossiyan”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
The Rossistic Republic of Rossiyan union is a massive, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 2.3 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Equality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rossopolis. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Furniture Restoration, Book Publishing, and Tourism industries.
Drunk drivers are sentenced to death, loans are available for students from poor families, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, and sex changes are routinely performed at Rossiyan union's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rossiyan union's national animal is the Owl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Modern Hellenism, and its currency is the Rossiyan Drachess.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 21 hours ago: Rossiyan union fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Rossiyan union fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: Rossiyan union fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 16 days ago: Rossiyan union fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 16 days ago: Rossiyan union was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 20 days ago: Rossiyan union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Krulltopia".
- 31 days ago: Rossiyan union was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 34 days ago: Rossiyan union was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 39 days ago: Rossiyan union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 46 days ago: Rossiyan union fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.