“Seja feliz e deixe que todos sejam felizes”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Rosasfor is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 1.915 billion, 1.91 billion of whom are zombies, Rosasforians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
A punitive tax has been placed on harmful emissions, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosasfor's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the rosario.
Rosasfor is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.02%
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 1 day ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
- 4 days ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The International Communist Union"".
- 5 days ago: Rosasfor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 6 days ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 7 days ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
- 11 days ago: Rosasfor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".