“Seja feliz e deixe que todos sejam felizes”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Rosasfor is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The compassionate, intelligent population of 21.908 billion Rosasforians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, nude art is becoming wildly popular, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, and traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosasfor's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the rosario.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Rosasfor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Fracking".
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Rosasfor was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 4 days ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 5 days ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.