“Seja feliz e deixe que todos sejam felizes”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Rosasfor is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 22.649 billion Rosasforians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 71%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
All tariffs have been abolished, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosasfor's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the rosario.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 22 hours ago
- 20 hours ago: Rosasfor was endorsed by The Final Fit of Zyonn.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 6 days ago: Rosasfor was endorsed by The Nordic Realm of Farmora.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, all tariffs have been abolished.
- 9 days ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 10 days ago: Rosasfor fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 10 days ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).