“Seja feliz e deixe que todos sejam felizes”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Rosasfor is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 21.102 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 63%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The police crack down on tax evaders without mercy, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosasfor's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the rosario.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Rosasfor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news.
- 4 days ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 4 days ago: Rosasfor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 4 days ago: Rosasfor was endorsed by The Democratic States of Fidbank.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- 11 days ago: Rosasfor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- 13 days ago: Rosasfor was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 19 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, The Cults Children, Lyontisia, Eruopia, East Malaysia, Chung King, Reziel, The Romanum Legio, Trimmania, A mean old man, British Grand Pacific, Kangarawa, Amselheim, Ritznazzioni, Roissyland, Rolo Consensus Federation, and Fidbank.