“Seja feliz e deixe que todos sejam felizes”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Rosasfor is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, intelligent population of 22.247 billion Rosasforians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 67%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million rosarios of property damage, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosasfor's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the rosario.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Rosasfor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Rosasfor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Versutian Federation".
- 4 days ago: Rosasfor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, Ollie the Oiled Seal welcomes throngs of tourists to the newly opened Oil Oasis Water Park.
- 7 days ago: Rosasfor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 7 days ago: Rosasfor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 8 days ago: Rosasfor was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Rosasfor, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion.